Where Art Thou T4 Spark Essence??

While this monthly charade of collecting bots is fun and all, this game has been growingly stagnant. All these 5* bots pile up and I can’t upgrade them to R5 because Kabam won’t offer any T4 essence. What’s the dealio?

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 786
    Lemme guess.. you missed out on Fog of war?
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 587
    I think @Slime meant t4 basic
    I have 11 t4 class sparks 0 basic
    oyxhw3et2m6p.jpeg
  • JKLJKL Posts: 765
    There was just some offers to buy T4B (if you're really desperate). Keep an eye on that Limited tab in the store.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 587
    Personally I am not that desperate to spend 3k energon on 2 t4b sparks because I already ranked up my am team, just wants a bigger inventory for t4a or the possibility to sell them.
    But in general I think we all would appreciate more t4b.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,391
    I either want more T4 basics since I'm not able to rank 5 my 5*s, or a better way to get T4 class spark essence than T3 ore-13 crystals.
    Mostly because I'm maxed on T3 alpha and I can only spend 1 a month, it's rather annoying to me...
  • Who are you guys ranking, and why? I just ranked up my 6th r5 5* today (due to an expiring t3a) and I've got 1 r4 5*, and 4 r3 5*s. With all of that, I've still got 10 t4b and 7 t3a, and have never purchased either of those via "deals", or run arena for t4b. While I acknowledge the imbalance of t4b to t3a, I don't see the point of ranking up bots that you can't even use simultaneously. Don't say "because arena."
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 421
    Maybe because you are in a top AM alliance getting all the goodies.
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Maybe because you are in a top AM alliance getting all the goodies.

Could be. I also open all my t3 ore crystals daily which means I'm constantly selling t3b, t3c, and t2a for essence.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 786
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Lemme guess.. you missed out on Fog of war?

I played it until my fingers were sprained, still don't have enough T4 basic, OP is right.

I thought he meant T4 Class.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,666
    This is what happens when you get far enough in the game. It happens to everyone.
    My prediction is that we’ll get a big new T4B event similar to FOW, and then everyone will have a T3A shortage
  • SlimeSlime Posts: 4
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    This is what happens when you get far enough in the game. It happens to everyone.
    My prediction is that we’ll get a big new T4B event similar to FOW, and then everyone will have a T3A shortage

Hate to agree but you have a point. Still we could at least start receiving essence through alliance missions. I think it’s safe to say those rewards are worthless now..

Half a T4c warrior spark in the Limited store today.
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 890
    JKL wrote: »
    Half a T4c warrior spark in the Limited store today.

And for only $60, what a steal.
    There you go. You ask, you get. FoW returns.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,990

Is it giving t4b?
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 890
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Is it giving t4b?

Negative
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Is it giving t4b?

Better get your arena grind on today, lol.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 740
    Who are you guys ranking, and why? I just ranked up my 6th r5 5* today (due to an expiring t3a) and I've got 1 r4 5*, and 4 r3 5*s. With all of that, I've still got 10 t4b and 7 t3a, and have never purchased either of those via "deals", or run arena for t4b. While I acknowledge the imbalance of t4b to t3a, I don't see the point of ranking up bots that you can't even use simultaneously. Don't say "because arena."

I have 36 5* bots: 5 R5, 14 R4, 6 R3, 11 R2. I have had 3 T3As expiring (can’t sell them) and one more expiring in less than a week I think. I use R4 and above bots for arena, R3 bots for away missions. The R4s also allow me to autorun easy to hard missions for energon while doing other things. I put them on base to generate gold too. I still have 18 T4C sparks and 1 T4B.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    Who are you guys ranking, and why? I just ranked up my 6th r5 5* today (due to an expiring t3a) and I've got 1 r4 5*, and 4 r3 5*s. With all of that, I've still got 10 t4b and 7 t3a, and have never purchased either of those via "deals", or run arena for t4b. While I acknowledge the imbalance of t4b to t3a, I don't see the point of ranking up bots that you can't even use simultaneously. Don't say "because arena."

I have 36 5* bots: 5 R5, 14 R4, 6 R3, 11 R2. I have had 3 T3As expiring (can’t sell them) and one more expiring in less than a week I think. I use R4 and above bots for arena, R3 bots for away missions. The R4s also allow me to autorun easy to hard missions for energon while doing other things. I put them on base to generate gold too. I still have 18 T4C sparks and 1 T4B.

You said "arena"!! Just messing with you. Do you plan to r5 all of those r4s?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 740
    You said "arena"!! Just messing with you. Do you plan to r5 all of those r4s?

There’s no reason to do so. Only need 3 bots for AM. Maybe another 3 for raids while AM is on. Maybe 7 to put on base for gold. Don’t even need to do any forging on non-AM bots.