Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where Art Thou T4 Spark Essence??

While this monthly charade of collecting bots is fun and all, this game has been growingly stagnant. All these 5* bots pile up and I can’t upgrade them to R5 because Kabam won’t offer any T4 essence. What’s the dealio?

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Lemme guess.. you missed out on Fog of war?
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I think @Slime meant t4 basic
    I have 11 t4 class sparks 0 basic
    oyxhw3et2m6p.jpeg
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    There was just some offers to buy T4B (if you're really desperate). Keep an eye on that Limited tab in the store.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Personally I am not that desperate to spend 3k energon on 2 t4b sparks because I already ranked up my am team, just wants a bigger inventory for t4a or the possibility to sell them.
    But in general I think we all would appreciate more t4b.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I either want more T4 basics since I'm not able to rank 5 my 5*s, or a better way to get T4 class spark essence than T3 ore-13 crystals.
    Mostly because I'm maxed on T3 alpha and I can only spend 1 a month, it's rather annoying to me...
  • Who are you guys ranking, and why? I just ranked up my 6th r5 5* today (due to an expiring t3a) and I've got 1 r4 5*, and 4 r3 5*s. With all of that, I've still got 10 t4b and 7 t3a, and have never purchased either of those via "deals", or run arena for t4b. While I acknowledge the imbalance of t4b to t3a, I don't see the point of ranking up bots that you can't even use simultaneously. Don't say "because arena."
  • Maybe because you are in a top AM alliance getting all the goodies.
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Maybe because you are in a top AM alliance getting all the goodies.

Could be. I also open all my t3 ore crystals daily which means I'm constantly selling t3b, t3c, and t2a for essence.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Lemme guess.. you missed out on Fog of war?

I played it until my fingers were sprained, still don't have enough T4 basic, OP is right.

I thought he meant T4 Class.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    This is what happens when you get far enough in the game. It happens to everyone.
    My prediction is that we’ll get a big new T4B event similar to FOW, and then everyone will have a T3A shortage
  • SlimeSlime Posts: 4
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    This is what happens when you get far enough in the game. It happens to everyone.
    My prediction is that we’ll get a big new T4B event similar to FOW, and then everyone will have a T3A shortage

Hate to agree but you have a point. Still we could at least start receiving essence through alliance missions. I think it’s safe to say those rewards are worthless now..

Half a T4c warrior spark in the Limited store today.
    There you go. You ask, you get. FoW returns.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    JKL wrote: »

Is it giving t4b?
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »

Is it giving t4b?

Better get your arena grind on today, lol.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Who are you guys ranking, and why? I just ranked up my 6th r5 5* today (due to an expiring t3a) and I've got 1 r4 5*, and 4 r3 5*s. With all of that, I've still got 10 t4b and 7 t3a, and have never purchased either of those via "deals", or run arena for t4b. While I acknowledge the imbalance of t4b to t3a, I don't see the point of ranking up bots that you can't even use simultaneously. Don't say "because arena."

I have 36 5* bots: 5 R5, 14 R4, 6 R3, 11 R2. I have had 3 T3As expiring (can’t sell them) and one more expiring in less than a week I think. I use R4 and above bots for arena, R3 bots for away missions. The R4s also allow me to autorun easy to hard missions for energon while doing other things. I put them on base to generate gold too. I still have 18 T4C sparks and 1 T4B.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    Who are you guys ranking, and why? I just ranked up my 6th r5 5* today (due to an expiring t3a) and I've got 1 r4 5*, and 4 r3 5*s. With all of that, I've still got 10 t4b and 7 t3a, and have never purchased either of those via "deals", or run arena for t4b. While I acknowledge the imbalance of t4b to t3a, I don't see the point of ranking up bots that you can't even use simultaneously. Don't say "because arena."

I have 36 5* bots: 5 R5, 14 R4, 6 R3, 11 R2. I have had 3 T3As expiring (can’t sell them) and one more expiring in less than a week I think. I use R4 and above bots for arena, R3 bots for away missions. The R4s also allow me to autorun easy to hard missions for energon while doing other things. I put them on base to generate gold too. I still have 18 T4C sparks and 1 T4B.

You said "arena"!! Just messing with you. Do you plan to r5 all of those r4s?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    You said "arena"!! Just messing with you. Do you plan to r5 all of those r4s?

There’s no reason to do so. Only need 3 bots for AM. Maybe another 3 for raids while AM is on. Maybe 7 to put on base for gold. Don’t even need to do any forging on non-AM bots.