Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A Very Generic Bot Versus Bot Thread.

2»

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Thundercracker
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    To everyone that picks MV1, w h y

He's better. You can actually PLAY safely. Tantrums risky, he may do some good damage, but he isn't so good in places where a hit could kill you.

You and your Bayformer love...smh...
    For thundercracker, he isn't bad, and one could play him safely like mv1, but he does way lower damage than mv1 if one plays him that way. He's kinda risky like tantrum, but not as much.

Thundercracker users can play in two different ways, aggressively or defensively. Both ways help him keep/gain melee buffs, which could be stacked indefinitely. He has no issue competing with MV1 Prime in terms of damage.

As for he bleed/DOT counter, he outperforms Prime. First, his passive prevents him from doing any critical hits, which makes him the safest, and arguably the best counter to Bonecrusher especially at high level AM, where Mv1 may not keep up with the massive bleed damage. Some may say his Purification is inferior to Grimlock and the Beasts as it’s limited to only 3 types of debuffs, it’s safe to assume that’s just enough as they’re the most common ones and currently, the only ones that can be inflicted outside of the opponent’s attacks (i.e. HA, Energon Storm mod, Relic of Chaos, etc.)

Thundercracker is basically Grimlock and Tantrum rolled into one, creating a perfect Hybrid Counter/Hard Hitter Brawler with impressive versatility. Therefore, I don’t see why he should be ranked below both of them, (at least below Grimcuck)

The only problem I have with him is his unavailability as a 5* as only a few arena whales and lucky noobs had managed to obtain him. Seriously Kabam, he needs to be in the Bot store BEFORE Megatronus
    As I’m holding a spare T5 Brawler ;)

R5 that tantrum Yo !
    He's worth it @Gunz0
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited November 2019
    Thundercracker
    Slayer wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    To everyone that picks MV1, w h y

He's better. You can actually PLAY safely. Tantrums risky, he may do some good damage, but he isn't so good in places where a hit could kill you.

You and your Bayformer love...smh...
    For thundercracker, he isn't bad, and one could play him safely like mv1, but he does way lower damage than mv1 if one plays him that way. He's kinda risky like tantrum, but not as much.

Thundercracker users can play in two different ways, aggressively or defensively. Both ways help him keep/gain melee buffs, which could be stacked indefinitely. He has no issue competing with MV1 Prime in terms of damage.

As for he bleed/DOT counter, he outperforms Prime. First, his passive prevents him from doing any critical hits, which makes him the safest, and arguably the best counter to Bonecrusher especially at high level AM, where Mv1 may not keep up with the massive bleed damage. Some may say his Purification is inferior to Grimlock and the Beasts as it’s limited to only 3 types of debuffs, it’s safe to assume that’s just enough as they’re the most common ones and currently, the only ones that can be inflicted outside of the opponent’s attacks (i.e. HA, Energon Storm mod, Relic of Chaos, etc.)

Thundercracker is basically Grimlock and Tantrum rolled into one, creating a perfect Hybrid Counter/Hard Hitter Brawler with impressive versatility. Therefore, I don’t see why he should be ranked below both of them, (at least below Grimcuck)

The only problem I have with him is his unavailability as a 5* as only a few arena whales and lucky noobs had managed to obtain him. Seriously Kabam, he needs to be in the Bot store BEFORE Megatronus
    As I’m holding a spare T5 Brawler ;)

R5 that tantrum Yo !
    He's worth it @Gunz0

tslxnpm7x4zc.png
    ab7snh5bjezb.png
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2019
    Thundercracker
    #SedLife brother

Play some high level AM and get that extra t4b essence ya dingus 😂, you'll get 2 from spotlight eventually so why not get atleast 1 from AM as well.