Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Arena Event Bugged & AM Won't Start

2»

Comments

• DonApis wrote: »
    Our alliance still can't start the AM. Hopefully Kabam can compensate the affected ally with a proper compensation.

Discussions are going to be had, don't worry! Apologies for all the frustrations around this!
  • We feel good that you're still interested in the mistakes and are in a hurry to fix them 🙏
  • There is no news? Nothing about how we will be compensated for errors in AM? I Didn't get the rewards for the item usage event. It's been days and I'm worried.
  • edited December 2019
    There is no news? Nothing about how we will be compensated for errors in AM? I Didn't get the rewards for the item usage event. It's been days and I'm worried.

I can assure you this is a big priority today. When I have information we'll let you know.

EDIT: Not that it hasn't been, but we're pushing extra on this.
  • I had this issue a few weeks ago but it's gone...it seems rather random for that to just go away like that
  • Almost 20 hours have passed since AM. The final day has ended. Everything remains without a sign of compensation for your missing faults. 🤔 Still just a consolation 🤪 We hope that you are in a hurry to push compensation for all of us to be encouraged to fight against AM in the next round.🙏🙏🙏
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Almost 20 hours have passed since AM. The final day has ended. Everything remains without a sign of compensation for your missing faults. 🤔 Still just a consolation 🤪 We hope that you are in a hurry to push compensation for all of us to be encouraged to fight against AM in the next round.🙏🙏🙏

Be patience. Kabam already said they will do something about this.
  • Soooo.....
  • Arena awards have been paid out from Thursday! Sorry, folks!
  • Is there a forecast to compensate for alliances that were damaged by the mistake in the last AM? We lost valuable B4 fragments, as well as alpha g3 frags and G4 class frags in the seven-day event.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Is there a forecast to compensate for alliances that were damaged by the mistake in the last AM? We lost valuable B4 fragments, as well as alpha g3 frags and G4 class frags in the seven-day event.

Indeed I’ve still got a guy that can’t log in
  • Arena awards aren't all we're missing. Not being able to start AM for 3 days we lost AM rewards as well as rank rewards. plus we're not going to get our milestones and rank in bot battle as well.
  • Arena awards have been paid out from Thursday! Sorry, folks!

That's just part of the error last week 😅 But what many teams focus on is the problem of not being able to join AM in all 4 days Causing many people to lose the opportunity to receive valuable prizes And anticipating war Bot events 😭😭 How and when will you find a way to compensate for that?🤔🤔
    Arena awards have been paid out from Thursday! Sorry, folks!

That's just part of the error last week 😅 But what many teams focus on is the problem of not being able to join AM in all 4 days Causing many people to lose the opportunity to receive valuable prizes And anticipating war Bot events 😭😭 How and when will you find a way to compensate for that?🤔🤔

Yeah. Agreed with this. What is the status of AM can't be started?
  • b2fg9hy8hla1.jpg

It happened again this week with the inability to start in AM.🤪🤪
  • Still unable to start. The game seems unable to register the event has ended.

Like the 3d, 7d and daily alliance event rewards, we still unable claim them until the everyday, 3d, 7d ended. Then we only able to claim them through stash.
    Look like this bug still happened to our alliance.
    Anyone try create new alliance and try start AM?
    DonApis wrote: »
    Anyone try create new alliance and try start AM?

One of my alliance created new alliance and he can started the AM. What is going on here?
  • Y'all. We're aware there are two different issues happening. We fixed one involving the arena payout. We're still determining the best solution for the Alliance issues.
  • So no compensation for bot battle and am rewards being botched thanks to this?
  • So no compensation for bot battle and am rewards being botched thanks to this?

Miike has already stated we'll have a better idea for compensation soon once we really determine what happened. When we have more information on this, we'll give it.
  • [/quote]Miike has already stated we'll have a better idea for compensation soon once we really determine what happened. When we have more information on this, we'll give it. [/quote]

Thanks man. One of my guys in my ally is 1k short on t4c shards and was waiting on that last bot battle. Really messed things up and haven't heard much about any action taken.
  • Yeah I haven't been getting AM Points...seems to possibly be a visual glitch but I'm not sure
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    So no compensation for bot battle and am rewards being botched thanks to this?

Miike has already stated we'll have a better idea for compensation soon once we really determine what happened. When we have more information on this, we'll give it.

Keeping my fingers crossed it’s better than just 4 bot crystals
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Yeah I haven't been getting AM Points...seems to possibly be a visual glitch but I'm not sure

@Bntyhntr3232_ pretty sure it's just a GUI glitch.
    Points still tally up when you click on "history" under alliance tab.

Unless you meant some of those dodgy AM gits who don't actually score points, and only take up space.
    They should be glitch-slapped
    Bump this thread. Still waiting for compensation for unplayable during Bot Battle event.
  • It is already 2020 and we have not yet been recommended for errors in AM already mentioned here. Until when?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    For anyone who didn’t see the response to this by @Kabam Vydious — you need to take action and report (again).

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9567/where-are-the-rewards