Home General Discussion

TFTF Discord discussion

Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,058
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Post your thoughts! Me personally I'm PUMPED!
«13

Comments

  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,098
    edited December 2019
    To look it with optimism, more communication channels mean there IS more to communicate. But let's wait and see if it is the case, especially for bugs during the weekend.

    Pumped means excited?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 626
    But why. If there no new bots or modes of gameplay why bother with an avenue of discussions.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 995
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    But why. If there no new bots or modes of gameplay why bother with an avenue of discussions.

    Would you rather there be absolutely zero progress? It's moving in some kind of direction at least.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 626
    JKL wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    But why. If there no new bots or modes of gameplay why bother with an avenue of discussions.

    Would you rather there be absolutely zero progress? It's moving in some kind of direction at least.

    And what direction is that? Aside from what we already do on the forums lol.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 995
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    But why. If there no new bots or modes of gameplay why bother with an avenue of discussions.

    Would you rather there be absolutely zero progress? It's moving in some kind of direction at least.

    And what direction is that? Aside from what we already do on the forums lol.

    In circles? Lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 626
    JKL wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    But why. If there no new bots or modes of gameplay why bother with an avenue of discussions.

    Would you rather there be absolutely zero progress? It's moving in some kind of direction at least.

    And what direction is that? Aside from what we already do on the forums lol.

    In circles? Lol

    I do concede that is a direction haha.
  • I love it and was looking for a good FTF discord server since the game launched. Can’t wait!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,948
    Lmao there was a TFTF discord server with over a hundred users but it’s dead
  • It's amazing
  • I prefer Discord chatting over forums anyways, so this is great!
  • Its fun. Everyone should join.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Learning that @Kabam Vydious is female made It worth the effort to download discord
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,440
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Learning that @Kabam Vydious is female made It worth the effort to download discord

    8p64jyk9au3i.gif
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,086
    edited December 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Learning that @Kabam Vydious is female made It worth the effort to download discord

    Now you two females are gonna have gossip on Discord or what? 😂
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,098
    Anyway I bet people will hang around Discord, making this forum even colder.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,806
    @Slayer everyone knows that the biggest gossips are socially-awkward, losery GUYS.

    Man, DISCORD is terribly battery sapping on lower end devices (and small batteried flagships). They really need to do a LITE version
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,086
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Slayer everyone knows that the biggest gossips are socially-awkward, losery GUYS.

    Man, DISCORD is terribly battery sapping on lower end devices (and small batteried flagships). They really need to do a LITE version

    Ah okay lol
    Also just force stop discord and open when you feel like, that might stop it from draining battery in the background.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Slayer wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Learning that @Kabam Vydious is female made It worth the effort to download discord

    Now you two females are gonna have gossip on Discord or what? 😂

    Wasn’t me who flagged you :D

    Yeah we had our girl talk... sadly no beans were spilled :p

    pm1hcveygz0x.png
  • But learning that Vydious has thought my name was "Binty" was way more worth it XD
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,086
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Learning that @Kabam Vydious is female made It worth the effort to download discord

    Now you two females are gonna have gossip on Discord or what? 😂

    Wasn’t me who flagged you :D

    Yeah we had our girl talk... sadly no beans were spilled :p

    pm1hcveygz0x.png

    Hah! 🤣

    P.s. To the Chad out there flagging my comments, I Dare you to Do it on Discord 😏😏😏
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    So does someone want to help me figure out how to use this discord thing? all i see is Welcome and Rules? is that all there is? Sorry I have never used Discord before.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 995
    edited December 2019
    McBusket wrote: »
    So does someone want to help me figure out how to use this discord thing? all i see is Welcome and Rules? is that all there is? Sorry I have never used Discord before.

    Accept the rules. There's a little check box near the end of the rules. Then you're in.

    sj6pzyvfjxcd.jpg


  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,806
    But learning that Vydious has thought my name was "Binty" was way more worth it XD

    In Moslem or Semitic/Abrahamic countries, BINTY means 'Daughter-Of'.
    Apt. 😁

    Anyways, would be great if the community would also post breaking news or findings from DISCORD over here
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I'm super depressed that it's been confirmed Warpath won't come in the next 3 years.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,058
    edited December 2019
    @McBusket do what @JKL said
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,098
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I'm super depressed that it's been confirmed Warpath won't come in the next 3 years.

    Decade, innit?
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @JKL Thanks Mate I couldn't see the little check mark box with out my glasses. lol

  • I love discord so much, y'all. I'm really excited to communicate with y'all there. ♥
  • It's a nice place! Definitely the nicest discord group I've ever been in!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,440
    It’s gotten a lot better since I muted all the channels except for announcements. 😏
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I'm super depressed that it's been confirmed Warpath won't come in the next 3 years.

    No Warpath?

    3bdc9ntqdfwo.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.