Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TFTF Discord discussion

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I blame @Kabam Vydious for giving GLOBAL CHAT an even grander stage.

Sheesh!

Guess it helps with AM, though
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I'm super depressed that it's been confirmed Warpath won't come in the next 3 years.

Awww, where did you here that?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Dragma wrote: »
    I'm super depressed that it's been confirmed Warpath won't come in the next 3 years.

Awww, where did you here that?

From the channel.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    It’s gotten a lot better since I muted all the channels except for announcements. 😏

No Warpath?

3bdc9ntqdfwo.gif

How dare celebrate warpaths non existence. We needed more tank bots.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited December 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Sheesh!

Global in discord? Oh no. I didn't think the toxicity of global would spread to it. Oh well. I may or may not join this server.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    If any global players dare spread their plague to discord, then I will take them all on!
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

Sheesh!

Global in discord? Oh no. I didn't think the toxicity of global would spread to it. Oh well. I may or may not join this server.

It isn't toxic on discord...the mods keep it in check
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited December 2019
    I'm having connection issues on the discord channel. Can anyone confirm?

*edit. Nvmnd, confirmed by support link provided by discord app. Pretty cool they provide an update like that.
  • ZetoZeto Posts: 12
    I’ve clicked the check mark but i still cannot see the text channels besides Rules and and welcome. Help??
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Your screen look like this? @Zeto

rj3igxljdglv.jpeg
  • Cannot access neither.

q3qjdsyd5lqt.jpg
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    There was a discord OUTAGE yesterday thanks to cloud servers.
    Lasted hours.
  • I successfully get access to the full server, after quitting the server and joining back
    rfwiy77fr0wt.jpg
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

Sheesh!

It's absolutely nothing like that. I'm very confused where that thought process comes in.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Action is coming
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited December 2019

Sheesh!

It's absolutely nothing like that. I'm very confused where that thought process comes in.

I agree your just doing your job, the folks are just very disappointed their not getting any new bots for Christmas or the New Year, New bots we’re seriously the only thing getting new players, and old players joy to play this game for quite some time, the hype train was amazing everyone trying to guess who the new bot was
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

Sheesh!

I agree your just doing your job, the folks are just very disappointed their not getting any new bots for Christmas or the New Year, New bots we’re seriously the only thing getting new players, and old players joy to play this game for quite some time, the hype train was amazing everyone trying to guess who the new bot was

Yes I really agree with you
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I agree that new bots kept thing interesting. I wonder how Kabam came to the conclusion that new bots weren’t what the players wanted, but to focus elsewhere.

Maybe before the game shuts down whenever that’ll be down the road (no game lasts forever except Freecell), someone will tell us the real reason.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

I agree that new bots kept thing interesting. I wonder how Kabam came to the conclusion that new bots weren’t what the players wanted, but to focus elsewhere.

Maybe before the game shuts down whenever that’ll be down the road (no game lasts forever except Freecell), someone will tell us the real reason.

There focus is another marvel game
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Darm0k wrote: »

There's a team for each game, only 2 people that are shared across the games are Vydious and Miike, this has been said many, many times, unless you're talking about a 3rd game and not MCOC.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

There's a team for each game, only 2 people that are shared across the games are Vydious and Miike, this has been said many, many times, unless you're talking about a 3rd game and not MCOC.
    3rd marvel game I know about Mcoc already
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

Didn't know they were making a third game, the more you know.

Mroc Marvel Realm of Champions

Mroc Marvel Realm of Champions

Again, separate teams and not the place to discuss this.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    I can’t join the discord, did I get banned?
  • NidRob wrote: »

Yes, banned until further notice
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    DinoTrons wrote: »
    NidRob wrote: »

I know, I’ll quit until I get that notice though

What’s so cool about discord? Never been on there... is it global chat 2.0?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Yes, but with 50% less roleplaying.

Yes, but with 50% less roleplaying.

Not much of a difference tbh with you. Never go on chat it’s weird