Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What about skins?

I mean adding like a menu for some bots with a repainted version, for example a military camouflage or a light color version that we can buy with energon(obviously the price will depend on the bot and the skin itself). Is it possible?

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Already answered by @Kabam Vydious .
    NOPE.
    Also i mentioned this in CHANGE thread, where this post belongs.
    Even gave em a monetary system blueprint, and all the bots easy enough to reskin into different characters.

Then Vydious dropped her Bombshell.

Wouldn't mind BOMBSHELL.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Already answered by @Kabam Vydious .
    NOPE.
    Also i mentioned this in CHANGE thread, where this post belongs.
    Even gave em a monetary system blueprint, and all the bots easy enough to reskin into different characters.

Then Vydious dropped her Bombshell.

Wouldn't mind BOMBSHELL.

Can’t really add bombshell. Kickback stole his signature ability in the spotlight.
  • Yogui wrote: »
    I mean adding like a menu for some bots with a repainted version, for example a military camouflage or a light color version that we can buy with energon(obviously the price will depend on the bot and the skin itself). Is it possible?

I think that falls into something that was mentioned in a different threat (sorry I don't have the link at hand)... so: beyond the obvious investment in programming resources (Kabam issue) all changes need the go-ahead from Hasbro, as they're the true owners of the Transformers Intellectual Property. In other words, modification to bots is not in the foreseeable future.
  • If there where wouldn’t it count as new bots plus she said it’s considered new so....
  • Vydious said it’s considered new
  • https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9471/whats-gonna-happen-to-ftf-in-2020#latest

Here is your answer to every question that you may have. Check all the posts by the mods. They have clarified everything here.

This should help you.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Maybe... just maybe, we can have Skins only, without any new abilities?
  • Skins only without new abilities is how I would go about it, personally. Changing abilities means having to consider balance issues, and adds extra layers of complexity to implementation. They may as well be new bots at that point.