Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Prepare for Beast Wars!

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The event ends tomorrow? My friends began to panic because they don't know until when they can use those BW chips, since neither 5* nor 3~5* crystals are available yet.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited January 2020
    The event ends tomorrow? My friends began to panic because they don't know until when they can use those BW chips, since neither 5* nor 3~5* crystals are available yet.

The way I interpret the BW chips event description is that we will get another full week of rotations and then after that crystals with all 6 bots.

So the last guaranteed shot at Primal is today. Then tomorrow we will get the 3rd and final guaranteed shot at Scorp (1/1), then Rhinox (1/2), Cheeto (1/3), Wasp (1/4), & Dino (1/5).

Then on 1/06 they will release crystals with all 6 bots. Not sure how long those will be available for but I’m guessing it will be 3 days of crystals (1/6, 1/7, & 1/8). BW chips will shortly after convert to gold.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

The way I interpret the BW chips event description is that we will get another full week of rotations and then after that crystals with all 6 bots.

So the last guaranteed shot at Primal is today. Then tomorrow we will get the 3rd and final guaranteed shot at Scorp (1/1), then Rhinox (1/2), Cheeto (1/3), Wasp (1/4), & Dino (1/5).

Then on 1/06 they will release crystals with all 6 bots. Not sure how long those will be available for but I’m guessing it will be 3 days of crystals (1/6, 1/7, & 1/8). BW chips will shortly after convert to gold.

Thanks. I read my calendar wrong and thought there have been already 3 weeks since Dec 19th :facepalm:.
  • Options
    MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    I barely managed to buy scorp with enough arena farming, really depends on how many beast teams you encounter, 30-40 per encounter is way better than most of the milestones
  • Options
    Anyone else short of 20k by 100 points or so? :|

370 short :/
  • Options
    So no more beast wars arenas?
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    So I have 18500 chips. If I buy 1 4s each day I will get 4 x 4s beastwar bots. If I don't then I will be forced to buy 12 beastwar crystals that will give me mostly 3s and 4s and a very low chance of a 5s. I am just saying this so that all of us who are short of a 5s can maximise what we get.

I would rather get 4x 4s bots then 12 3s bots because my luck sucks.

I wish Kabam would have given us all enough for a 5s beast war bot considering we got nothing for Christmas and New Year. Leaving us short so we are forced to buy chips to make up the difference is very very stingy.
  • Options
    It's 4 more days with 1 beast war bot per day then 3 days of only random crystals. After that your chips turn to worthless gold lol
  • Options
    My mistake...the calender reset so we more chips...but I'lll still be short
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited January 2020
    As of today, I have 20,238 BW chips. This is from collecting the login calendar every day, completing the beast wars objectives, and barely hitting all the milestones (autofight!) in all the BW arenas - but no further. Plus, we have one more week on the BW login calendar, so Kabam did indeed give us enough to buy a 5* bot without spending any real money.
  • Options
    Nightpath wrote: »
    As of today, I have 20,238 BW chips. This is from collecting the login calendar every day, completing the beast wars objectives, and barely hitting all the milestones in all the BW arenas - but no further. Plus, we have one more week on the BW login calendar, so Kabam did indeed give us enough to buy a 5* bot without spending any real money.

It all boiled down to your luck in the actual arenas because many of us did the same thing and ended up with slightly less. (I got less beast squads than I thought I would so less chips. )

The login calendar will make up for it though.

Exactly. So as you pointed out..... even if you have bad luck getting BW teams in the arenas, after the last login calendar, Kabam still gave us enough.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    As of today, I have 20,238 BW chips. This is from collecting the login calendar every day, completing the beast wars objectives, and barely hitting all the milestones in all the BW arenas - but no further. Plus, we have one more week on the BW login calendar, so Kabam did indeed give us enough to buy a 5* bot without spending any real money.

It all boiled down to your luck in the actual arenas because many of us did the same thing and ended up with slightly less. (I got less beast squads than I thought I would so less chips. )

Exactly. So as you pointed out..... even if you have bad luck getting BW teams in the arenas, after the last login calendar, Kabam still gave us enough.

Not enough to have your choice of all the Beasts.
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

That's expecting too much even if you're buying 4*s, which equals to 24k chips.
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Correct. Either you chose what is available by the time you acquire enough chips, or you take your chances with the random BW 5* crystal. It's not terrible for a ftp player. If you are determined to get a specific bot, then it may be prudent to throw some money at it. Seems reasonable from Kabam's perspective.
  • Options
    But why call it a 3-week event if nothing special in week 3?
  • Options
    I was able to get some new characters at least
  • Options
    BW Chips and the bot rotations for anyone who needs to see it visually with dates:

12/19 (Primal)
    12/20 (Scorp)
    12/21 (Rhinox)
    12/22 (Cheeto)
    12/23 (Wasp)
    12/24 (Dino)
    12/25 (Primal)
    12/26 (Scorp)
    12/27 (Rhino)
    12/28 (Cheeto)
    12/29 (Wasp)
    12/30 (Dino)
    12/31 (Primal)
    1/1 (Scorp)
    1/2 (Rhino)
    1/3 (Cheeto)
    1/4 (Wasp)
    1/5 (Dino)
    1/6 to 1/8 (BW crystals) this last one is just speculation but doing so gets us to a 21 day event which aligns to the original mission/event description of being a 3 week event.
  • Options
    But why call it a 3-week event if nothing special in week 3?

Because the Chrono Vector Rebel Raptor Special mission event covers weeks 2 and 3. Just turns out that most players already finished it in week 2.

Schedule for Beast Wars was in fact 3 weeks:

- Week 1 (Proving Fields)
    - Week 2 (Arenas)
    - Week 2/3 (Chrono Vector Rebel Raptor)

The initial event description is hard to follow when written in paragraph form but it was all laid out from the beginning.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Never mind. I just needed to restart the game to see the BW crystals.
  • Options
    For anyone curious about the BW crystals. It only contains the 6 BW bots from the event. I can confirm that for both types of crystals.

ilton1dg32c1.jpeg
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    For anyone curious about the BW crystals. It only contains the 6 BW bots from the event. I can confirm that for both types of crystals.

ilton1dg32c1.jpeg

Three 5* crystals? :o
  • Options
    SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited January 2020
    Been making a lot of progress it this gamesk0dx7hms607.png
  • Options
    Been making a lot of progress it this gamesk0dx7hms607.png

Nice pull
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Technobot wrote: »
    You gotta be kidding me...
    o7eeq4e7ffqd.png
    (At least there is one more Beast Calendar day left...)

Well hopefully you get someone you want, as for me it was either a dupe on Rhinox or Scorpinock
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    o7eeq4e7ffqd.png

Well hopefully you get someone you want, as for me it was either a dupe on Rhinox or Scorpinock

I had all six BW Bots as 5*, but had yet to dupe Rhinox or Scorponok. So I had a 1 in 3 chance to unlock a sig. Which is exactly what happened...

3c2ej0k26wke.png

(Why couldn’t I have gotten this a week earlier... file under “Things that Make You Rage”...)
  • Options
    Nice pull @Technobot — not sure how many Awakenings you bace stockpiled but duping a 5* is always sweet.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    o7eeq4e7ffqd.png

I had all six BW Bots as 5*, but had yet to dupe Rhinox or Scorponok. So I had a 1 in 3 chance to unlock a sig. Which is exactly what happened...

3c2ej0k26wke.png

(Why couldn’t I have gotten this a week earlier... file under “Things that Make You Rage”...)

Pretty much exact same as mine, every beast war character and Scorpinock is now my only unduped because I got Rhinox in the same crystal...
    Small world?
  • Options
    o7eeq4e7ffqd.png

I’m sorry. But does that say ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND ONE CRYSTALS???