Crossovers

If transformers where to have crossovers with even more universes,which universe would you like.
I would want halo vs transformers (transformers win in minutes)
Tagged:

Comments

  • Mortal Kombat II or Marvel.

    Speaking of Marvel, when is someone going to make a Marvel fighting game? I bet there is a lot of money in that. Might even be enough to surpass revenue in this wonderful game.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Mortal Kombat II or Marvel.

    Speaking of Marvel, when is someone going to make a Marvel fighting game? I bet there is a lot of money in that. Might even be enough to surpass revenue in this wonderful game.

    I have plyed one before but after plying ftf this is actually the Better game between feel and graphics grbted the 140+ Champs in the other is a bit disheartening when you realize the roster ftf has
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Mortal Kombat II or Marvel.

    Speaking of Marvel, when is someone going to make a Marvel fighting game? I bet there is a lot of money in that. Might even be enough to surpass revenue in this wonderful game.

    I have plyed one before but after plying ftf this is actually the Better game between feel and graphics grbted the 140+ Champs in the other is a bit disheartening when you realize the roster ftf has

    Ik it’s sad
  • There is one crossover coming soon...
    i35ylwuyqy76.jpg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,496
    If transformers where to have crossovers with even more universes,which universe would you like.
    I would want halo vs transformers (transformers win in minutes)

    Oh how I wish I could see Halo vehicles transforming into Covenant and human characters...
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    If transformers where to have crossovers with even more universes,which universe would you like.
    I would want halo vs transformers (transformers win in minutes)

    Oh how I wish I could see Halo vehicles transforming into Covenant and human characters...

    I wouldn’t really like to idea
  • There have been three official crossovers. Star Wars, Marvel, and ghostbusters. There is however one I’d like to see.
    unxqz0ay950p.jpeg
  • There is one crossover coming soon...
    i35ylwuyqy76.jpg

    Oh hell yes.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 330
    edited December 2019
    Transformers X Pimp My Ride with Xzibitwicky

    Centurions (Power extreme) X Transformers
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,686
    edited December 2019
    @BonesetterHUN
    CENTURIONS, you say?
    k1xep9c140ed.jpg
    "Crystal, beam down ORBITAL INTERCEPTOR!"

    ec2x7pyt0yh4.jpeg
    "POWER EXTREME!!!"

    PS - we miss you down here at OneWay dude
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @BonesetterHUN
    CENTURIONS, you say?
    k1xep9c140ed.jpg
    "Crystal, beam down ORBITAL INTERCEPTOR!"

    ec2x7pyt0yh4.jpeg
    "POWER EXTREME!!!"

    PS - we miss you down here at OneWay dude

    Oooh I can't say here why I must finished to play with you because it maybe against forum rules... But trust me I there is a reason why I stopped play with you guys, and leave without a word :) 🤜🤛

    Greetings to everyone
  • bpevwarjt5x9.jpeg
    I expect masterpiece quality figures of all of these. ASAP. Get to work hasbro.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 238
    No old school GI Joe crossovers?
  • I just want to see a Transformer transform into DIO's Road Roller, tbh.
Sign In or Register to comment.