Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crossovers

If transformers where to have crossovers with even more universes,which universe would you like.
I would want halo vs transformers (transformers win in minutes)
Tagged:

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Mortal Kombat II or Marvel.

Speaking of Marvel, when is someone going to make a Marvel fighting game? I bet there is a lot of money in that. Might even be enough to surpass revenue in this wonderful game.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Speaking of Marvel, when is someone going to make a Marvel fighting game? I bet there is a lot of money in that. Might even be enough to surpass revenue in this wonderful game.

I have plyed one before but after plying ftf this is actually the Better game between feel and graphics grbted the 140+ Champs in the other is a bit disheartening when you realize the roster ftf has
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I have plyed one before but after plying ftf this is actually the Better game between feel and graphics grbted the 140+ Champs in the other is a bit disheartening when you realize the roster ftf has

Ik it’s sad
  • There is one crossover coming soon...
    i35ylwuyqy76.jpg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    If transformers where to have crossovers with even more universes,which universe would you like.

Oh how I wish I could see Halo vehicles transforming into Covenant and human characters...
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Oh how I wish I could see Halo vehicles transforming into Covenant and human characters...

I wouldn’t really like to idea
  • There have been three official crossovers. Star Wars, Marvel, and ghostbusters. There is however one I’d like to see.
    unxqz0ay950p.jpeg
  • There is one crossover coming soon...
    i35ylwuyqy76.jpg

Oh hell yes.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited December 2019
    Transformers X Pimp My Ride with Xzibitwicky

Centurions (Power extreme) X Transformers
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2019
    @BonesetterHUN
    CENTURIONS, you say?
    k1xep9c140ed.jpg
    "Crystal, beam down ORBITAL INTERCEPTOR!"

ec2x7pyt0yh4.jpeg
    "POWER EXTREME!!!"

PS - we miss you down here at OneWay dude
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @BonesetterHUN
    CENTURIONS, you say?
    k1xep9c140ed.jpg
    "Crystal, beam down ORBITAL INTERCEPTOR!"

ec2x7pyt0yh4.jpeg
    "POWER EXTREME!!!"

PS - we miss you down here at OneWay dude

Oooh I can't say here why I must finished to play with you because it maybe against forum rules... But trust me I there is a reason why I stopped play with you guys, and leave without a word :) 🤜🤛

Greetings to everyone
  • bpevwarjt5x9.jpeg
    I expect masterpiece quality figures of all of these. ASAP. Get to work hasbro.
  • No old school GI Joe crossovers?
  • I just want to see a Transformer transform into DIO's Road Roller, tbh.