Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I have been banned for no reason

I was just chatting until someone started an argument with me until suddenly I couldn't chat anymore..

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Probably banned for spamming or something

But don't worry, the ban only lasts about 2hrs-1 day
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Have to say, I never heard of anybody who got banned for a reason...
  • Hi there! Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the in-game chat. While this could possibly be a bug, it is more likely you have received an in-game chat ban. We do have moderators reviewing in game chat as well as the reports made by other players.

Chat Bans can be temporary (lasting from 1 to 3 days) or possibly permanent. Chat bans occur when a user is violating the Terms of Service, which includes the general guidelines similar to those in the Forum Rules (such as profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples). An in-game chat ban will affect every area of chat including private, global, alliance, etc…

The moderation team does not have access to in-game accounts, therefore we are unable to verify if this was, in fact, a chat ban or not. For account specific issues, please contact the support team as they will be better equipped to advise in this situation.

You can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear-shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.
This discussion has been closed.