Home General Discussion

Act 4 Ch 4 - And I Saw!

13»

Comments

  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 196
    Darm0k wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Can't wait for Act 5 to come out.

    That’s the wrong post. You’re supposed to ask when we are getting act 5....

    Can't wait for the date of Act 5's arrival.
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Can't wait for Act 5 to come out.

    That’s the wrong post. You’re supposed to ask when we are getting act 5....

    Can't wait for the date of Act 5's arrival.

    Eh
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 196
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Can't wait for Act 5 to come out.

    That’s the wrong post. You’re supposed to ask when we are getting act 5....

    Can't wait for the date of Act 5's arrival.

    Eh

    Eh bien...
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 99
    Only 830 energone for 4.4.3. Good. Three missions to go.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,881
    For some reason Necrotronus’ SP1 doesn’t count as a ranged attack, can’t be dazed and doesn’t give Shockwave his shock charges either
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    For some reason Necrotronus’ SP1 doesn’t count as a ranged attack, can’t be dazed and doesn’t give Shockwave his shock charges either

    Does he actually touch your bots when he uses it? Or is it always from range?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,881
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    For some reason Necrotronus’ SP1 doesn’t count as a ranged attack, can’t be dazed and doesn’t give Shockwave his shock charges either

    Does he actually touch your bots when he uses it? Or is it always from range?

    No idea. I’ll do more tests. It’s rehashed from Tantrum so it might do
Sign In or Register to comment.