Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 4 - And I Saw!

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    Does somebody have a Screen Capture of the Mods Necrotronus has in the final battle? That may help settle the “Zombie Revive” debate.
    This is from @inightskies video

I don’t know what you’re showing us in the last pic.
    The zombie revive thing, but ignore it as it’s showing in picture 2.
    Anyway this zombie thing hasn’t been mentioned in the mod description & it’s not a bot ability.
    I will say they forget to mention it in the mod description because it definitely can’t be an ability, if it an ability then he will become invincible.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Anyway this zombie thing hasn’t been mentioned in the mod description & it’s not a bot ability.
    I will say they forget to mention it in the mod description because it definitely can’t be an ability, if it an ability then he will become invincible.

Oh, is that what it was. Wait, does he zombie revive to full health?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

No. Only partial... as the zombies did during the Halloween event.

No just about 10% but he will keep reviving until you kill him with sp.
    Check out the end of the video.
    https://youtu.be/JSsMEQScHU8
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    You can only kill Necrotronus with a Special Attack. Almost like a Waspinator, but continuous.
    This is why he is a dangerous killing machine.

(Pourquoi)
    I will say this. Necrotronus is actually TALL. And his split personality is interesting. I am assuming that Megatronus is the more calm one, and Necrotitan is the one who screams a lot.
    :#>:)
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    So... This is the end...
    No way i can beat even first mission... And even all my stored energon wont help me beat whole chapter...
    whybdm7pxnn3.jpg

I hope someone will record walkthrough of this chapter without commentary, without skipping dialogues and without some stupid music not from the game for my collection...
    Sadly, i will never record this for my self and my channel...
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Annatar wrote: »
    So... This is the end...
    No way i can beat even first mission... And even all my stored energon wont help me beat whole chapter...
    whybdm7pxnn3.jpg

I hope someone will record walkthrough of this chapter without commentary, without skipping dialogues and without some stupid music not from the game for my collection...

Just come back to this later when you have upgraded your roster. It's permanent content, will always be around later.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited March 2020
    Annatar wrote: »
    So... This is the end...
    whybdm7pxnn3.jpg

@Annatar this is the team I used for the entire chapter so far
    ruswuwzipl6f.png
    It's not too different from your team, as you can see. The only places I used Revives and Heals were at Blaster and Bludgeon, and I sunk around 300 Energon into them. A more skilled player than me could have done it with lesser. The point here is that it's not the team that's the issue, it's the player. If you can't use high-level Bots, make up for it with Ultra Ninja-esque gameplay. It's not as hard as it looks, I assure you.
    Don't stress yourself out too much. This Chapter, the Fragments Store and LoC3 are permanent upgrades, so you can revisit them at your own leisure after you feel like you've gotten better. :)
    Amen to that, Primerprime5.
    No just about 10% but he will keep reviving until you kill him with sp.
    Check out the end of the video.

Okay, that’s more down the lines from what I was thinking (from when we had that zombie event a while back). Just your pic with Cyclonus when you mentioned the zombie revive thing showed a 100% Necrotronus so I was thrown off.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    The lack of curscenes after defeating the bosses is actually somewhat annoying..... especially on spotlights and story missions like 4.4
  • ArklaineArklaine Posts: 37
    Took me 3 tries of trial-and-error runs to beat Map 6. 4* and 5* Nanojacks and a couple revives were the real MVPs against Necro.
  • Arklaine wrote: »
    Took me 3 tries of trial-and-error runs to beat Map 6. 4* and 5* Nanojacks and a couple revives were the real MVPs against Necro.

That's a really sound strategy. I used Galvatron, G1 Megs and MV1 to bring him to 10% and finished him off with Jetfire
    Arklaine wrote: »

That's a really sound strategy. I used Galvatron, G1 Megs and MV1 to bring him to 10% and finished him off with Jetfire

Primal seems to be made to defeat him. I only needed 1 try, only with Primal.
    OMG Necrotronus boss has Zombie Revive on him. Revived about ten times before taken down. And there's an enhanced Fatigue mod which stuns you more quickly to punish side/backsteps.

Yeah, the mod description on his node leaves out stuff. I didn’t realize the fatigue until I lost a bot to it.
  • Nightpath wrote: »

How did you deal with that fatigue mod though? I used Jetfire to stun him so I wouldn't have to dodge too much.
    Well, it seems like Brawler types(obviously) are the best ones who can take him on. Especially Primal and MV1 Prime
    edited March 2020
    Nightpath wrote: »

How did you deal with that fatigue mod though? I used Jetfire to stun him so I wouldn't have to dodge too much.

I quickly went to a special 3 to build up Primal's crit armor to max, then simply ignored the bleeds for the remainder of the fight..... and to be completely honest, I didn't even notice the fatigue mod. :D
    It wasn't until after you guys mentioned here it that I even realized it was there, and re-watched the recording to take a look at it. Evidently, it didn't kick in until Necro was at 15% health, and by that time the remainder of the battle was short enough that ... well, as I said, I didn't even notice it....
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Well, it seems like Brawler types(obviously) are the best ones who can take him on. Especially Primal and MV1 Prime

He had no class in the story mode so class advantage doesn’t exist. I left my Cheetor at home thinking he would be at a disadvantage.

He had no class in the story mode so class advantage doesn’t exist. I left my Cheetor at home thinking he would be at a disadvantage.

Though brawlers typically deal with bleed much better than other classes... regardless of class advantage. ;)
    Nightpath wrote: »

Though brawlers typically deal with bleed much better than other classes... regardless of class advantage. ;)

Exactly.
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited April 2020
    Technobot wrote: »
    Does somebody have a Screen Capture of the Mods Necrotronus has in the final battle? That may help settle the “Zombie Revive” debate.
    This is from @inightskies video

I don’t know what you’re showing us in the last pic.

A lot of you have mentioned this in the comments. So I want to know that:
    8cu0b8g6irv6.jpg
    Am I the only one who can view this in the bot's description or you all just did not bother to open his description before you were going to fight him. Or did it came later.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious is this feature/ability also available for the one we buy from the store or just for the classless one i.e. the final boss of act 4
    Am I the only one who can view this in the bot's description or you all just did not bother to open his description before you were going to fight him. Or did it came later.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious is this feature/ability also available for the one we buy from the store or just for the classless one i.e. the final boss of act 4

I don’t think people looked there since we have his bot intel report. However, what’s listed there is not part of his bot intel report. Probably most of us didn’t look there because we’re used to changes in a bot’s abilities to be done via the mod on the node. Why Kabam decided to put it there... who knows?
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Haven't been able to read bot abilities for months due to the MS_ID_xx bug...I've gotten used to the surprises I guess...
    @Blaze_Kagami I didn’t read it because I know this wasn’t mentioned in the intel report, thanks for bringing it up, we have this situation with Megatronus as well, the one we fought him was classless and had much more abilities and relics.
    Can't wait for Act 5 to come out.
    Can't wait for Act 5 to come out.

That’s the wrong post. You’re supposed to ask when we are getting act 5....