Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis - Empire of Dirt

Greetings, Commanders! It's time!

Wheeljack and Jetfire, after a long absence, land back in New Quintessa with news of a coming danger from a parallel timeline. Ratchet and Grimlock are the first to find them and things get complicated quickly as it turns out a perfect pairing must be found if the world is to survive!

What duo can save the day? Or will the pair bring something more peculiar? Find out in the first of three chapters of the Necropolis storyline - EMPIRE OF DIRT!

lvocvnpee2c3.png

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Before anyone says anything, we have heard the feedback about rewards and are in the talks about it. I know that doesn't help with the current spotlight, but we're looking into it as a team.

For now though, please enjoy the next story installment to the New Quintessa!! <3

Well at least you're trying something about it. But don't forget a new difficulty is needed as well. Master is getting really easy with rank 5 5☆s
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kitten wrote: »

Well at least you're trying something about it. But don't forget a new difficulty is needed as well. Master is getting really easy with rank 5 5☆s

Noted! Bringing that up too! <3

Sweet. Nice Johnny Cash reference too
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited April 2020
    Already know who are the featured bots, not buying any of them since I already have them. I know that no rework is needed, Barricade, Dinobot and Wheeljack are fine just the way they are. Good to know that the feedback on the rewards is FINALLY being heard and noted.

My talk about the story:
    So...Jetfire and Wheeljack come back to the present timeline, Necrotronus, AGAIN, follows them back. It's like everywhere that those two scientists go, CHAOS and MAYHEM is right behind them!
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    I think that this new map is going to be pretty cool and exciting. However, in MCOC, there are often more than one Spotlight Mission at a time. Can't Forged to Fight be like that?
  • Options
    SilverZA wrote: »
    I think that this new map is going to be pretty cool and exciting. However, in MCOC, there are often more than one Spotlight Mission at a time. Can't Forged to Fight be like that?

Two different games! Two different means of being. :)
  • Options

Two different games! Two different means of being. :)

Yes, very true, sir.
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious However, are you considering about adding Six Star Characters in the game?
  • Options
    It would be very interesting.
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious By the way, the new Alliance Mission looks absolutely beautiful and hype. Very nice.

:smiley:
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @SilverZA 6 stars were already discussed I think 2months ago on a forum Post Kabam does NOT plan on implementing them anytime soon.
  • Options
    Before anyone says anything, we have heard the feedback about rewards and are in the talks about it. I know that doesn't help with the current spotlight, but we're looking into it as a team.

For now though, please enjoy the next story installment to the New Quintessa!! <3

Really glad to hear that, @Kabam Vydious. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    McBusket wrote: »
    @SilverZA 6 stars were already discussed I think 2months ago on a forum Post Kabam does NOT plan on implementing them anytime soon.

How unfortunate. :(
  • Options
    MarvelTransformerMarvelTransformer Posts: 39
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Vydious will this have to do anything with the New Bot Necrotronus?
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious will this have to do anything with the New Bot Necrotronus?

Yes, it does. Read Kabam Vydious's first post on this thread.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466

Theybsaid the same thing about 5* a couple months before theybwere released as well
  • Options
    Wolfmills wrote: »

Theybsaid the same thing about 5* a couple months before theybwere released as well

Really?
    Interesting.
  • Options
    Perfect pairing? G1 Megatron and G1 Optimus prime :P The best duo

Blaster and G1 Bumblebee?
    Jazz and Sideswipe?
    Movie Hot Rod with Movie Ironhide?

:blush:

There's a lot of potential here :smiley:
  • Options
    Greetings, Commanders! It's time!

Wheeljack and Jetfire, after a long absence, land back in New Quintessa with news of a coming danger from a parallel timeline. Ratchet and Grimlock are the first to find them and things get complicated quickly as it turns out a perfect pairing must be found if the world is to survive!

What duo can save the day? Or will the pair bring something more peculiar? Find out in the first of three chapters of the Necropolis storyline - EMPIRE OF DIRT!

lvocvnpee2c3.png

when are you going to tell us what happened to optimus
  • Options

thats true but they are different games and universes
  • Options
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Already know who are the featured bots, not buying any of them since I already have them. I know that no rework is needed, Barricade, Dinobot and Wheeljack are fine just the way they are. Good to know that the feedback on the rewards is FINALLY being heard and noted.

My talk about the story:
    So...Jetfire and Wheeljack come back to the present timeline, Necrotronus, AGAIN, follows them back. It's like everywhere that those two scientists go, CHAOS and MAYHEM is right behind them!

yep pretty much
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Hey @Kabam Vydious , do you happen to know if Commanders are going to get any Special Relics for the 3 year Anniversary? I assume that the G1 Matrix of Leadership will be given to all Commanders who have been around for only 1 year, while the Gold Bee Relic will be given to Commanders who have been around for only 2 years.
  • Options
    Edwardo76Edwardo76 Posts: 82
    Kitten wrote: »
    B<3

Of course that was before the AI dodged melee heavies and special combos. I’m assuming it will be more interesting this month.
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Empire of dirt? Is that a reference to drift: empire of stone? If not, well, cool coincidence. If so, awesome.
  • Options
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Empire of dirt? Is that a reference to drift: empire of stone? If not, well, cool coincidence. If so, awesome.

I agree, man.
  • Options
    This will be another grind for me.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

It’s a song reference. Someone on the writing team is a Nine Inch Nails fan.

I share in this fandom so kudos.
  • Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

It’s a song reference. Someone on the writing team is a Nine Inch Nails fan.

I share in this fandom so kudos.

Or Johnny Cash. You never know...