Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

SPOTLIGHT: Necropolis - Empire of Dirt

13»

Comments

• Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited April 2020
    afmdpak7kis9.png

My 2 cents.

• Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Spoilers ahead...
    WHAT THE WHAT?!?
    ej72b038tq53.png

The perfect pairing is ... WHO?!?
    z2l9mylb4dan.png

Why didn’t Bay Megs kill him personally?
    5s133blv3an7.png

Take a Bow, Kabam Writers!
    3fm6u6bzqqx5.png

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Technobot wrote: »
    Spoilers ahead...
    WHAT THE WHAT?!?
    ej72b038tq53.png

z2l9mylb4dan.png

5s133blv3an7.png

3fm6u6bzqqx5.png

Idk how I feel about the perfect pair reveal
  • Options
    Spoilers ahead...
    WHAT THE WHAT?!?
    ej72b038tq53.png

z2l9mylb4dan.png

5s133blv3an7.png

3fm6u6bzqqx5.png

When they said about perfect pair, I wanted them to be the perfect pair as they really bring something comical to the story. But I was still quite surprise by it.
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Spoilers ahead...
    WHAT THE WHAT?!?
    ej72b038tq53.png

z2l9mylb4dan.png

5s133blv3an7.png

3fm6u6bzqqx5.png

It all makes sense now...... not.
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Spoilers ahead...
    WHAT THE WHAT?!?
    ej72b038tq53.png

z2l9mylb4dan.png

5s133blv3an7.png

3fm6u6bzqqx5.png

I was surprised and shocked at those things too.
  • Options
    Spoilers ahead...
    WHAT THE WHAT?!?
    ej72b038tq53.png

z2l9mylb4dan.png

5s133blv3an7.png

3fm6u6bzqqx5.png

I mean, I was hoping that it would be a god and Waspinator sure is one. I'm just wondering if the scientist has been doing too many fanfictions of the duo.
  • Options
    Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    Any recommendations for the master waspinator? He pretty much wasted me with the stun and the dual revives. Almost like fighting him twice in the same match lol. My best are r4 5 star galvatron and cyclonus. Thanks
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Job4abot wrote: »
    Any recommendations for the master waspinator? He pretty much wasted me with the stun and the dual revives. Almost like fighting him twice in the same match lol. My best are r4 5 star galvatron and cyclonus. Thanks

Not really much advice I can give on that boss. You block you die, you dodge you die... I fought him by dashing in and going bonkers but he the fight is so long that he will always find a way out, say he gets SP2 and you have to try and work around it but you succumb to fatigue. I only found it easy with a fully maxed out 5☆ shockwave but I know many won't have that luxury
  • Options
    Edwardo76Edwardo76 Posts: 82

Wheel Jack renders him impotent
  • Options
    Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    Edwardo76 wrote: »

Wheel Jack renders him impotent

My 5 star Wheeljack isn’t duped yet and my 4 star is like 4400. I did get the farthest with soundwave. Thanks

• Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Cheetor. His SP1 can block both of Wasp’s repairs.
  • Options

Jetfire, Wheeljack, Cheetor, Mirage. I found these guys super helpful.
  • Options
    Megatron steals wasps repair buff
    Arcee and rhinox crushed wasp for me by playing aggressively with them
  • Options
    Anyone else psyched for
    Wasponok or Scorpinator? 😁
  • Options
    Anyone else psyched for

Im hoping their going to tease the horrifying Megatron and Ratchet fusion from the Marvel comics. d1ljwy3bpfrq.jpg
  • Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Anyone else psyched for

Im hoping their going to tease the horrifying Megatron and Ratchet fusion from the Marvel comics. d1ljwy3bpfrq.jpg

:s
  • Options
    CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    When will the showcase bot missions be active?
  • Options
    Anyone else psyched for

I remember when I first read this, and it taught me a valuable lesson- not all comics are meant for 6-7 year olds.

Fun times.
  • Options
    Anyone else psyched for

I remember when I first read this, and it taught me a valuable lesson- not all comics are meant for 6-7 year olds.

Fun times.

It makes it even more creepy when they say to the Autobots to end themselves, these were the dark times before IDW and the Bayverse shown us what they call "Voilence"
  • Options
    Anyone else psyched for

Fun times.

It makes it even more creepy when they say to the Autobots to end themselves, these were the dark times before IDW and the Bayverse shown us what they call "Voilence"

This was after Simon Furman took over. He'd been writing the Marvel UK comics for years, and the writing, character development, etc were so much better. The UK Marvel comics are still probably my favourite TF stories!
  • Options

Anyone else psyched for

Fun times.

This was after Simon Furman took over. He'd been writing the Marvel UK comics for years, and the writing, character development, etc were so much better. The UK Marvel comics are still probably my favourite TF stories!

Good thing I'm British, MATE.Those bloody American chaps think they ave better content then us?I'd like to see em have a go an a half with their corny accent!

It's not like I am being DISGUSTANG because they ave bloody TF Prime on Netflix or anything.

(Why Primus,why do you not tell us the tragedy of Megatronus the wise, why do you waste a spark in the Bayverse to be known as the stereotypical, old British jet?
    I feel like I'm going insane.I have grown up living in the South East of England where it NEVER snows.
    Can I at least be Japanese, Russian, American, Canadian. Heck,even Scottish!?
    I am going through a geographical crisis here!)
  • Options
    Anyone else psyched for

Fun times.

Absolutely, that scene when it points Prime's gun to its head broke me a little bit.
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Darm0k wrote: »
    It was an accident on our end. Wrong button pushed. Our bad.

6yuoazlggf99.gif

I am inevitable.