Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Necrotronus is broken

His attack & bleed damage is not going up because his Titan charges are not working at all. Damage stays the same always unless you have star seeker activated.

Comments

• NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Good to know, actually I didn’t like him and I didn’t buy him yet.
  • So not only did it needed two riders but also Necrotronus himself to raise awareness about it for the community. But seriously, that is some observations if that is correct (since I don't have him or have fought him yet).
    @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike you should look in to it
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Much needed thread. Necro is not up to the standards of a Titan or even tronous. I feel he needs to be tuned up.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    edited April 2020
    He's completely broken. At 40 charges he should have a damage increase of 60% more but the damage at 0 & 40 charges is exactly the same now. The titan charges aren't working at all & his damage is similar to Ratchet right now. Sucks for everyone that used all there Titan chips on him. If you ain't gonna fix him can we get our titan chips back please. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike this needs attention asap
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    9an5gymp6weq.png

Good thing I didn’t rush lol
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    When he's working as intended he's gonna be a very strong bot. Can't believe they didn't notice how pathetic his damage is now because of the titan charges not working. Odds are no one tested him.
  • D34thSt4lkerD34thSt4lker Posts: 41
    edited April 2020
    srmv6ne9urjh.jpg
    xql0hbddhtsb.png

Here is a snapshot from my R5 Necrotronus displaying only 1.3% attack increase per charge where the intel report displays 1.5% attack increase... Although, if the attack isn't getting increased at all at the time then number doesn't make a difference yet.
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    He hits like rat smh
  • I'm going to have this looked into!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gojuanes wrote: »
    He hits like rat smh

Oh no...
  • I think it would also be cool for Necrotronus to be Burn Immune!!! Considering he has a BURN AURA!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think it would also be cool for Necrotronus to be Burn Immune!!! Considering he has a BURN AURA!

Yeah, but it only lasts for 10 seconds. Maybe he can’t handle the heat.
    Any update on this one @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ???
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I think it would also be cool for Necrotronus to be Burn Immune!!! Considering he has a BURN AURA!

He definitely cannot handle the heat. He burns himself.....
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/108743#Comment_108743
  • Any update on this one @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ???

The Attack Power issue was fixed.
    Alright!
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

He definitely cannot handle the heat. He burns himself.....
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/108743#Comment_108743

ob1ja1jag8hh.jpg