Home› General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do you explain it

EdiEdi Posts: 1
edited April 2020 in General Discussion


Player on 25 level, how did he get 5 star Megatronus
Exain please
Tagged:

Comments

  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Possibly pulled him from that crystal deal Kabam ran a while back. There was a very slight chance to pull 5* Tronus. I forget the name of the deal though.... anyone care to refresh my memory?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Possibly pulled him from that crystal deal Kabam ran a while back. There was a very slight chance to pull 5* Tronus. I forget the name of the deal though.... anyone care to refresh my memory?

    Every crystal pack?
  • Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
    I'm not confused seeing the Tronus.. but I'm confused that how he duped him..
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Seems steerfece-esque. I could see pulling tronus once from crystal, but not twice.
  • PorchatPorchat Posts: 7
    edited April 2020
    I believe they are using a hack.
    Did you see that?
  • Iq2312 wrote: »
    I'm not confused seeing the Tronus.. but I'm confused that how he duped him..

    Well there was once issues with the game so they gave generic 5 Star awakening program as an apology gift. He could have used it then.
  • Maybe it was when grindor's achievement rewards were not working.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2020
    I think it's against the rules to bring it up here. You probably have to submit a ticket to support.
  • Please remember that posting screenshots of others Accounts is not allowed. If you believe somebody may be cheating, please submit a ticket via our Support Team in-game.
This discussion has been closed.