Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do you explain it

EdiEdi Posts: 1
edited April 2020 in General Discussion

Player on 25 level, how did he get 5 star Megatronus
Exain please
Tagged:

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Possibly pulled him from that crystal deal Kabam ran a while back. There was a very slight chance to pull 5* Tronus. I forget the name of the deal though.... anyone care to refresh my memory?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Possibly pulled him from that crystal deal Kabam ran a while back. There was a very slight chance to pull 5* Tronus. I forget the name of the deal though.... anyone care to refresh my memory?

Every crystal pack?
  • Iq2312Iq2312 Posts: 35
    I'm not confused seeing the Tronus.. but I'm confused that how he duped him..
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Seems steerfece-esque. I could see pulling tronus once from crystal, but not twice.
  • PorchatPorchat Posts: 7
    edited April 2020
    I believe they are using a hack.
    Did you see that?
  • Iq2312 wrote: »
    I'm not confused seeing the Tronus.. but I'm confused that how he duped him..

Well there was once issues with the game so they gave generic 5 Star awakening program as an apology gift. He could have used it then.
  • Maybe it was when grindor's achievement rewards were not working.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2020
    I think it's against the rules to bring it up here. You probably have to submit a ticket to support.
  • Please remember that posting screenshots of others Accounts is not allowed. If you believe somebody may be cheating, please submit a ticket via our Support Team in-game.
This discussion has been closed.