Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

This spotlights final boss is absurd. I need help

2»

Comments

• Options
    MystaJay wrote: »
    It was quite difficult for me as well. To the point where I was forced to forged all my 4* bots (which I sort of regret still) into my Beast Wars team just to give them the extra power necessary to deal with the hardest path with slight ease.

Rhinox ended up being my M.V.B against Waspinator. His shields prevented heavy damage dealt to him, his power lock on his heavy kept Waspinator from gaining his S.P.1 too easily, Rhinox is able to nullify Waspinator's range mod and special damage buff with his own S.P.1. And the constant bleeds on Rhinox's range attacks and specials helped negate the last-ditch repair mod's effectiveness. All-in-all it was satisfying and a relief to finally take down the annoying bug and gave me a good heads up and hard reminder when I will finally be facing him in R.O.T.K.

what?! you claim that you were able to land a heavy against AI? how preposterous!

I know right? It's probably the most absurd and preposterous statement you've heard all day! Here's how I pulled this seemingly impossible move off - I only use heavy attacks when they're backed into a corner I know they can't escape from. *wink wink*
  • Options
    CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I know right? It's probably the most absurd and preposterous statement you've heard all day! Here's how I pulled this seemingly impossible move off - I only use heavy attacks when they're backed into a corner I know they can't escape from. *wink wink*

Bots can, and do, still backstep to avoid melee heavies like Rhinox's when in the corner. But anecdotally, I've found that Wasp seems not to backstep a heavy from Rhinox as often as most other bots. NOT complaining -- Rhinox helped me beat this Wasp too!
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    5s Wheeljack with nanorepair makes the Wasp boss easy.
  • Options
    F in the chat for all the people who have wasted tons of energon in the spotlight missions and Rise of Kolkular.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9V78UbdzWI
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    MystaJay wrote: »
    It was quite difficult for me as well. To the point where I was forced to forged all my 4* bots (which I sort of regret still) into my Beast Wars team just to give them the extra power necessary to deal with the hardest path with slight ease.

Rhinox ended up being my M.V.B against Waspinator. His shields prevented heavy damage dealt to him, his power lock on his heavy kept Waspinator from gaining his S.P.1 too easily, Rhinox is able to nullify Waspinator's range mod and special damage buff with his own S.P.1. And the constant bleeds on Rhinox's range attacks and specials helped negate the last-ditch repair mod's effectiveness. All-in-all it was satisfying and a relief to finally take down the annoying bug and gave me a good heads up and hard reminder when I will finally be facing him in R.O.T.K.

what?! you claim that you were able to land a heavy against AI? how preposterous!

Very unbelievable that you managed to land a heavy on the Master AI, Impressive. In my view, bring Soundwave or Jetfire.