Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which Tactician is best for AM(Left Side)?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    OG Megatron
    MystaJay wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    asparagus wrote: »
    NP doesn't nullify or copy the heal mod. Ogmt steals it though. That lane alone makes him the best tact for the left side.

Nemesis does nullify some buffs and sure he doesnt steal healing buff but an awakened NP can heal on special attacks.

Edit: he also copies armour and melee buffs

still not clear what exactly NP does on this lane, UM and grindor's basic armor maybe a little different from the mod so experience from arena prob don't count. also the fact that UM keeps building armor so does it mean you have to peel off all his armor to get to the mod? can anyone who HAS used an NP on this lane comment here?

also any takers on how cyclonus works? Starscream?

thx for the info on wasp, ouchies, at 90% resist you have to kill him 10 times over!
    guess that rules out mixdaddy's corrosion, though i doubt too many ppl bring mix to AM

Theoretically, if you had Mixmaster in a team with Scream and another seeker, his special attacks would still do big damage.

If you also had the masteries setup so crit hits did more damage and pierced armour he could also work better (not still not great).
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    OG Megatron
    MystaJay wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    asparagus wrote: »
    NP doesn't nullify or copy the heal mod. Ogmt steals it though. That lane alone makes him the best tact for the left side.

Nemesis does nullify some buffs and sure he doesnt steal healing buff but an awakened NP can heal on special attacks.

Edit: he also copies armour and melee buffs

still not clear what exactly NP does on this lane, UM and grindor's basic armor maybe a little different from the mod so experience from arena prob don't count. also the fact that UM keeps building armor so does it mean you have to peel off all his armor to get to the mod? can anyone who HAS used an NP on this lane comment here?

also any takers on how cyclonus works? Starscream?

thx for the info on wasp, ouchies, at 90% resist you have to kill him 10 times over!
    guess that rules out mixdaddy's corrosion, though i doubt too many ppl bring mix to AM

I picked OGM, was just correcting the other guy about Nemesis
  • Options
    Vinod_7991Vinod_7991 Posts: 61
    Thanks for the inputs guys. It all comes down between OG Megatron and OG Prime, just like always. Still a few more essence away, to form that T4 Tact. Let’s hope whoever gets that, they’ll be worthy of destroying of opponents. Thanks, again.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    OG Megatron
    Vinod_7991 wrote: »
    Thanks for the inputs guys. It all comes down between OG Megatron and OG Prime, just like always. Still a few more essence away, to form that T4 Tact. Let’s hope whoever gets that, they’ll be worthy of destroying of opponents. Thanks, again.

OG Megatron has more utility for sure on the other nodes, unless OGP is paired with Ratchet, which yours isn't.
    OGP can do decent damage but so can OGM, but OGM can also protect himself by stealing those crit buffs and reducing the damage he may take, whilst simultaneously allowing you to do more damage. If you ever have to take 4.2, OGM can steal the repair buffs thus not only healing himself but stopping Scorp and Ratchet.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    OG Prime
    I use OGP, Ratchet, and Grimlock.
    OG and Ratchet heal....many times I'll end a fight with more health that I began with.
    Grim also helps the bleed Rhinox mini boss.