Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Better scout for a team running OG Prime, Ratchet, Grimlock?

DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Just kidding!!

So who's a better scout for a team running OG Prime, Ratchet, Grimlock?

[Mod edited title for clarity]

Better scout for a team running OG Prime, Ratchet, Grimlock? 27 votes

Prowl
77%
JKLKillMasterCBazzatron1979DatBoiPlayzYTJazz444BlackRazakbillygovolsRed_Eyes1121893JIMMY_SABChaosDogmaOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko52LockKittenTransformator79GeneralZ9Edwardo76BDunked2Firebot 21 votes
Scout Bee
22%
TsunamiBeastdadWolfmillsSeb1976Djaydjay88Primerprime5 6 votes

Comments

• Prowl
    The title is misleading, even if it's a joke. Go with Prowl, he has more use than bee.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jazz
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The title is misleading, even if it's a joke. Go with Prowl, he has more use than bee.

That was the point of the title. Prowl has always been my go-to scout since day 1. He was my first 4*. I got super lucky. At the time he was a rare pull.
    Bee has great synergies.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Jazz

I actually do have a 5* Jazz. He's got good synergies also, and I like his backfire.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Scout Bee
    Well, I feel like an idiot now.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Prowl
    Out of the 2, Prowl but Jazz will suit you better if you're using Prime
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    This is a tough one. Prime provides unique abilities to G1 Bee, Prowl, & Jazz. Bee also provides synergies to Prime, Prowl, & Jazz. I’d say Jazz, then Prowl, then Bee, but I don’t think you can go wrong anyway.
  • Ya like Jazz?
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Prowl for utilities, bee for sheer damage
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Scout Bee
    If you’re looking at synergy with the entire team bee wins, as he has synergy with ogp and grimlock
    So a lot of good advice. I've chosen to rank up my Jazz and put Prowl on my Backup Magnus team as soon as Jazz can hold his own.
    We're at 3/30 right now, sig 5 I believe.
  • BestnameoutBestnameout Posts: 16
    How come no one seems to rate Barricade? I have yet to rank him up, but he seems harder to fight against than Jazz (who seems like a softy) and Prowl seems annoying slow.
  • How come no one seems to rate Barricade? I have yet to rank him up, but he seems harder to fight against than Jazz (who seems like a softy) and Prowl seems annoying slow.

Well he wants a scout that synergises well with his Combiner Wars/G1 team. Even though Barricade is pretty good, you can easily gimp special spammers and tech bots with Jazz.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    How come no one seems to rate Barricade? I have yet to rank him up, but he seems harder to fight against than Jazz (who seems like a softy) and Prowl seems annoying slow.

Well, honestly, as long as you abstain from using heavies against Barry, he’s simple to defeat. In my experience, Prowl can rip through about any opponent. I don’t have much experience with Jazz, but he seems to have the potential for massive damage.
    edited May 2020

I have Barry as an R3 5*. In fact, Barry was my first 5* and he was once one of my elite fighters. But it has also given me some insight as to how to fight him. First, if you connect with a heavy or SP, prepare to evade for a few seconds after as Barry has a ridiculous evade and can easily counter a missed melee with critical hits... unless you have someone like a Hot Rod or Arcee, who can render that Barry evade useless. Generally, you should evade regularly when you keep your distance from him as a rule. Second, you can generally bait Barry into launching an SP1 or SP2 without too much problem. Barry’s SP1 and SP2, while powerful, are relatively easy to dodge... not as easy as Soundwave or Windblade’s, but definitely easier than Prowl’s. If you keep those things in mind, you realize that Barry is a bit of a glass cannon, as he can‘t take a lot of damage.

@Technobot Barricade was also my first 5*. He is a very good bot, especially with his evade and crit damage, but when you compare synergy vs synergy, the Combiner Wars Autobot synergy is one of the best in game as far as overall application.
    Barricade’s best synergy is the Outlaws synergy with Grindor. While that synergy is incredible (I tried that duo in a Raid once and Grindor destroyed a Robotronus with minimal damage... amazing how a 12s Power Lock and an SP1 random locking of Special Attacks can Render one of the strongest Base Defenses obsolete), the reality is an all-Bayverse Cons team is no match when compared to a G1-Autobot Team.
  • Prowl
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Prowl for utilities, bee for sheer damage

I have to disagree. Prowl does a great amount of damage, more than Gs Bee.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Prowl
    Bee is my man 24/7, but Prowl is stronger and has better utility
    Awwe man they changed the title of my post:(
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited May 2020
    Prowl
    DrShotgun wrote: »

yeah I saw that just now
    but prowl is good for the synergy
    constant power burn helps
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Idris Elba

Just kidding! Jazz
  • ChaosDogmaChaosDogma Posts: 46
    Prowl
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Thats what happens when you try to bait people into clicking. Anyways use Jazz