Home Bugs and Known Issues

Battlefield Glitch

Hey guys,

Here is a screenshot I took in a super surprising battlefield glitch that I got in the game today. To be fair, @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious, I dig this. It looks so damn cool. xpdlai9x35ab.png

Comments

• Vinod_7991Vinod_7991 Posts: 61
    It didn’t end there.. Got a multiverse kind off situation in my battlefield.. 0lfdoxz3n079.png
  • DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 27
    I’ve had a similar glitch & it does look cool as heck. Like a frozen wasteland from Borderlands. Among other things, the game needs more backgrounds. Sometimes I invert colors If I feel like being trippy.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 196
    Diaclone wrote: »
    I’ve had a similar glitch & it does look cool as heck. Like a frozen wasteland from Borderlands. Among other things, the game needs more backgrounds. Sometimes I invert colors If I feel like being trippy.

Yes, in the Transformers universe, there are Dozens of maps, and Kabam definitely need to add some more maps. Please consider this Kabam!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,370
    Vinod_7991 wrote: »
    It didn’t end there.. Got a multiverse kind off situation in my battlefield.. 0lfdoxz3n079.png

What are they gossiping about back there?
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 96
    Hey guys,

Here is a screenshot I took in a super surprising battlefield glitch that I got in the game today. To be fair, @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious, I dig this. It looks so damn cool. xpdlai9x35ab.png

This is a nice glitch. Is there a way to invoke this glitch?
  • Dontknow9Dontknow9 Posts: 17
    Hey guys,

Holy- that’s so awesome!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    The sea of rust has frozen over.... guess this means the knights of unicron will reform for a tour.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,043
    Hey guys,

Do you know what triggered this cus I'd love to have this 😂
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,370
    I want a battlefield glitch that gets rid of this smoke

r120irsvqqdw.jpeg
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,043
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I want a battlefield glitch that gets rid of this smoke

r120irsvqqdw.jpeg

Get android
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 331
    edited June 3
    I just realised how awful it would be for CW Bee's rollerskates to fight on that glitched battlefeild