Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Battlefield Glitch

Hey guys,

Here is a screenshot I took in a super surprising battlefield glitch that I got in the game today. To be fair, @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious, I dig this. It looks so damn cool. xpdlai9x35ab.png

Comments

• Vinod_7991Vinod_7991 Posts: 61
    It didn’t end there.. Got a multiverse kind off situation in my battlefield.. 0lfdoxz3n079.png
  • DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 29
    I’ve had a similar glitch & it does look cool as heck. Like a frozen wasteland from Borderlands. Among other things, the game needs more backgrounds. Sometimes I invert colors If I feel like being trippy.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Diaclone wrote: »
    I’ve had a similar glitch & it does look cool as heck. Like a frozen wasteland from Borderlands. Among other things, the game needs more backgrounds. Sometimes I invert colors If I feel like being trippy.

Yes, in the Transformers universe, there are Dozens of maps, and Kabam definitely need to add some more maps. Please consider this Kabam!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Vinod_7991 wrote: »
    It didn’t end there.. Got a multiverse kind off situation in my battlefield.. 0lfdoxz3n079.png

What are they gossiping about back there?
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    Hey guys,

Here is a screenshot I took in a super surprising battlefield glitch that I got in the game today. To be fair, @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious, I dig this. It looks so damn cool. xpdlai9x35ab.png

This is a nice glitch. Is there a way to invoke this glitch?
  • Dontknow9Dontknow9 Posts: 17
    Hey guys,

Holy- that’s so awesome!
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    The sea of rust has frozen over.... guess this means the knights of unicron will reform for a tour.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Hey guys,

Do you know what triggered this cus I'd love to have this 😂
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I want a battlefield glitch that gets rid of this smoke

r120irsvqqdw.jpeg
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I want a battlefield glitch that gets rid of this smoke

r120irsvqqdw.jpeg

Get android
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited June 2020
    I just realised how awful it would be for CW Bee's rollerskates to fight on that glitched battlefeild