Home General Discussion

Who watches iNightSkies?

Me. He has been helpful to a lot of commanders out there.

Who watches iNightSkies? 33 votes

Of Course
81%
Silent_AssassinasparagusMufc14DrShotgunLord_TuckserdoodThuleMhanoloJIMMY_SABUmairKhan05TechnobotOptimalOptimus_MV1KittenCarrotBoy2kTransformator79Blaze_KagamiNorthernLightRCPrimerprime5GeneralZ9Firebot 27 votes
Nah
18%
MeshatariBeastdadFaithz17BropocalypseDecimus234wilhemina 6 votes

Comments

• UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 120
    Of Course
    Me. He has been helpful to a lot of commanders out there.

Yepp, that also includes me :) I used to get inspiration of playing better from him, lol

• Of Course
    You aren't a true ftf player if you haven't watched at least one of INightSkies videos.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,881
    You aren't a true ftf player if you haven't watched at least one of INightSkies videos.

Imagine having to rely on a youtube e-celeb to play the game
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,003
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I think a lot of people just starting out might succumb to frustration if they didn't get some hints from someone like iNightskies. I know that's where I learned to pew pew dodge dash dip duck and dive.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 380
    Of Course

I think a lot of people just starting out might succumb to frustration if they didn't get some hints from someone like iNightskies. I know that's where I learned to pew pew dodge dash dip duck and dive.

I still wish i could learn how to dodge with perfection
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,321
    edited June 24
    Of Course

Is that a problem? INightSkies has posted tips for new players. There is nothing wrong with players watching a ftf youtuber on how to play well.
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 26
    Of Course

I m armenian player but i looks any youtube videos
    Of Course
    SARGIS07 wrote: »

I m armenian player but i looks any youtube videos on this gane
    Of Course
    8iv8fyoyqx8c.png
    What do you think this is?