Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who watches iNightSkies?

Me. He has been helpful to a lot of commanders out there.

Who watches iNightSkies? 33 votes

Of Course
81%
Silent_AssassinasparagusMufc14DrShotgunLord_TuckserdoodThuleMhanoloJIMMY_SABUmairKhan05TechnobotOptimalOptimus_MV1KittenCarrotBoy2kTransformator79Blaze_KagamiNorthernLightRCPrimerprime5GeneralZ9Firebot 27 votes
Nah
18%
MeshatariBeastdadFaithz17BropocalypseDecimus234wilhemina 6 votes

Comments

• UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Of Course
    Me. He has been helpful to a lot of commanders out there.

Yepp, that also includes me :) I used to get inspiration of playing better from him, lol

• Of Course
    You aren't a true ftf player if you haven't watched at least one of INightSkies videos.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    You aren't a true ftf player if you haven't watched at least one of INightSkies videos.

Imagine having to rely on a youtube e-celeb to play the game
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I think a lot of people just starting out might succumb to frustration if they didn't get some hints from someone like iNightskies. I know that's where I learned to pew pew dodge dash dip duck and dive.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Of Course

I think a lot of people just starting out might succumb to frustration if they didn't get some hints from someone like iNightskies. I know that's where I learned to pew pew dodge dash dip duck and dive.

I still wish i could learn how to dodge with perfection
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited June 2020
    Of Course

Is that a problem? INightSkies has posted tips for new players. There is nothing wrong with players watching a ftf youtuber on how to play well.
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    Of Course

I m armenian player but i looks any youtube videos
    Of Course
    SARGIS07 wrote: »

I m armenian player but i looks any youtube videos on this gane
    Of Course
    8iv8fyoyqx8c.png
    What do you think this is?