Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

FREE 5 STAR

2»

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    DreamBliss wrote: »
    @iBK It was at the end, I saved up enough to get the 5* Generations Crystal (I think that is what it was called.) Pulled my MV1 5* Prime from that. At least I THINK I did... Doubting my recall now... It was either him or Jazz, but I am pretty sure it was him.

Assuming I also have this awakening program, or get one, should I wake up my 5* Jazz, Cheetor (level 2 maxed), Grimlock (level 2 maxed), Barricade, Prowl or Primal? For the one you suggest, why?

Thanks!

Either Prowl or Grimlock would do
  • I awakened Rhinox! 😁
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2019
    Technobot wrote: »
    I duped my Starscream. Was looking for a new 5*, but OK.

Do not use your 5* Awakening on Screamer.

(Personal Note: as for the 5* Awakening I got, haven't used it yet, but am leaning towards using it on Shockwave. I would then have my 6 Strongest Bots all duped at R3/R4 5*, and all representing different classes.)

So... You advise against awakening a bot with an extremely good and versatile Sig, to instead use it on the bot that needs his Sig the least out of all the bots in the entire game.

I've never seen such awful advice, but...

You know what.... You do you.

Please all noobs reading this guy's advice, trying to progress in the game... Do not.

er50gfq3q994.png

Screamer FTW. Also, I have him at Sig 20 now. He was worthy of my 5* programs, and slays AM lanes like nobody's business.
  • Tim663Tim663 Posts: 1
    I didnt get anything, what happened?
  • DreamBliss wrote: »
    @iBK It was at the end, I saved up enough to get the 5* Generations Crystal (I think that is what it was called.) Pulled my MV1 5* Prime from that. At least I THINK I did... Doubting my recall now... It was either him or Jazz, but I am pretty sure it was him.

Assuming I also have this awakening program, or get one, should I wake up my 5* Jazz, Cheetor (level 2 maxed), Grimlock (level 2 maxed), Barricade, Prowl or Primal? For the one you suggest, why?

Thanks!

He wasn't in the generations crystal
  • I didn’t get one sadly
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    DreamBliss wrote: »

Thanks!
    Couldn’t be him as he isn’t a generations bot. Regarding awakening and without knowing your main team I’m going to say Prowl.

• DreamBliss wrote: »

Thanks!

Barricades backfire stacking and lasting longer is a very good one to awaken.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Manthro wrote: »

(Personal Note: as for the 5* Awakening I got, haven't used it yet, but am leaning towards using it on Shockwave. I would then have my 6 Strongest Bots all duped at R3/R4 5*, and all representing different classes.)

So... You advise against awakening a bot with an extremely good and versatile Sig, to instead use it on the bot that needs his Sig the least out of all the bots in the entire game.

Please all noobs reading this guy's advice, trying to progress in the game... Do not.

er50gfq3q994.png

Screamer FTW. Also, I have him at Sig 20 now. He was worthy of my 5* programs, and slays AM lanes like nobody's business.

Are you using him with Jetfire?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    should i use the awaken tool on starscream. as he is the only character i have at the moment

Yes. Learning Starscream is a path to becoming elite. His Null ray and ranged game really set you up for success with other bots and game content.

About Shockwave. Thing is his Sig is just not practical. Trust me when I say I am a huge supporter of Shocky. I use him for everything. That Undo ability is sometimes helpful if you intend to just go berserker and take damage. That’s just not an option in the harder game modes though. It also teaches bad fight habits.

On the flip side, if you intend to make him a top bot on your roster than by all means. Here’s what he can look like at Sig 50 with some Blaster synergy.

meqo7g5cey3k.jpeg

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    About Shockwave. Thing is his Sig is just not practical. Trust me when I say I am a huge supporter of Shocky. I use him for everything. That Undo ability is sometimes helpful if you intend to just go berserker and take damage. That’s just not an option in the harder game modes though. It also teaches bad fight habits.
    Yeah. His sig is the only thing that locks him out of the god tier.
    edited October 2019

He’s god tier to me. This is impossible to measure of course but I have some fight videos that are amazing. For example, taking down Galvatron in AM at D99 in under 45 seconds. I know some players out there can take Galvy at D140 in less than 15 seconds using Jetfire, so there’s that too.

I guess I just love Tech bots and think a couple more would also be in that god tier list so I’m clearly biased.

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Kitten wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

er50gfq3q994.png

Are you using him with Jetfire?

Working on fully forging my JF and then, yes.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135

He’s god tier to me. This is impossible to measure of course but I have some fight videos that are amazing. For example, taking down Galvatron in AM at D99 in under 45 seconds. I know some players out there can take Galvy at D140 in less than 15 seconds using Jetfire, so there’s that too.

I guess I just love Tech bots and think a couple more would also be in that god tier list so I’m clearly biased.

video or it didn't happen
    MystaJay wrote: »

video or it didn't happen

@MystaJay Check your forum messages.