Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Changes

Commanders,

Starting today, we will be making some changes to the Monthly objectives. The goal with these new objectives is to help more of our mid-tier players progress, but to still give our more veteran Commanders a reason to engage every day.

A couple major changes you will notice is that the “Rank Up X Bot” objectives are now gone, and that we’ve switched from “Get a 3/4/5-Star X Bot” to “Get a 3/4/5-Star Featured Bot”

We’ve also introduced some objectives that were popular from the Generations Special Objectives last month, and removed the “Complete All Objectives”, in favor of a new objective that allows you to skip a few.

The rewards have not changed overall, but have been spread out differently over all of our new Monthly Objectives.

These are the new Objectives that start for the November Spotlight:

• Complete 8 Monthly Objectives
• Complete 15 Monthly Objectives
• Complete 26 Monthly Objectives
• Complete 34 Monthly Objectives
• Complete Spotlight Mission - Easy
• Complete Spotlight Mission - Medium
• Complete Spotlight Mission - Hard
• Complete Spotlight Mission - Expert
• Complete Spotlight Mission - Master
• Explore Spotlight Mission - Easy
• Explore Spotlight Mission - Medium
• Explore Spotlight Mission - Hard
• Explore Spotlight Mission - Expert
• Explore Spotlight Mission - Master
• Get a 3-Star Featured Bot 0/1
• Get a 3-Star Featured Bot 0/2
• Get 3 3-Star Featured Bot 0/3
• Get a 4-Star Featured Bot 0/1
• Get a 4-Star Featured Bot 0/2
• Get a 4-Star Featured Bot 0/3
• Get a 5-Star Featured Bot 0/1
• Get a 5-Star Featured Bot 0/2
• Get a 5-Star Featured Bot 0/3
• Open 100 Crystals
• Win 150 Arena fights
• Win 200 Mission Fights
• Level Up Bots 100 times
• Rank Up a 5 Star bot
• Rank Up 12 Bots
• Complete 100 Away Missions
• Complete 150 Daily Objectives
• Complete 25 Daily Missions
• Use 20 Items
• Win 20 Alliance Mission Fights
• Win 25 Raids

Comments

• Epic! Now no more people will complain about the 'complete 10 AM fights with featured bot'...
    Thanks a lot!
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Thank you for listening to us and removing the win 10 fights with X bot. Greatly appreciated and makes me glad to see you are listening to us
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Wow. Thank you! It's great to be heard. The removal of the required AM wins alone makes this a fantastic change!
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Very nice. I wonder f this means we can dupe a featured bot and get the achievements.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited October 2019
    So if I bought a 5* Scorponok twice would I get 2 “buy 5* featured bot” achievements or just 1?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    So before I buy Scorpinock I have 1 question;
    Is it going to be like last month?
  • These are really good changes, well done guys 🤜🤛
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Agreed, this is awesome! Thanks!
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Wow. Thank you! It's great to be heard. The removal of the required AM wins alone makes this a fantastic change!

• Nice one 💥
  • So if I bought a 5* Scorponok twice would I get 2 “buy 5* featured bot” achievements or just 1?

Thats a very good question. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike can you support us please?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    So if I bought a 5* Scorponok twice would I get 2 “buy 5* featured bot” achievements or just 1?

Thats a very good question. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike can you support us please?

Probably not and I wouldn't want to spend an extra 1.4 million just to test it either
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Probably not and I wouldn't want to spend an extra 1.4 million just to test it either

LOL There’s absolutely no reason to assume it wouldn’t work. My money is on YES, you can buy a featured bot 3x and get the full reward.

• This is great!!!
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I already have a duped Primal and Magnus so I’d be willing to do it just so I can dup Scorponok.
  • Buying the same bot twice does count btw, just tested it.
  • LouCypher wrote: »
    Buying the same bot twice does count btw, just tested it.

Excellent! In that case I am about 400k chips away from duping Scorponok...
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    A big thank you Kabam these are much better monthly objectives 👍
  • Solid changes! Only issue I have is will there be more opportunities to gain rank up resources if all 5 stars, all duped, and all r2 or higher? Is there fixes coming for the misses (sticky feet), blocked specials immediately following successful combos, simultaneous hits, uncommanded moves, unresponsive bots to commands, and/or losing health for crashes? Do appreciate the changes made thus far, the community can be rough sometimes.....
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    • Rank Up a 5 Star bot
    There are 3 of this. Which makes me wonder what to do if all of them become R5, or even R4, in the following months.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    • Rank Up a 5 Star bot
    There are 3 of this. Which makes me wonder what to do if all of them become R5, or even R4, in the following months.

Nobody has that many T4Bs. Though already an issue if you have all of them at R2 and low on T4B.

The only good part is you don't have to do all of them to get the generic awakening and 10k 5* shards.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    JKL wrote: »
    • Rank Up a 5 Star bot

Nobody has that many T4Bs. Though already an issue if you have all of them at R2 and low on T4B.

The only good part is you don't have to do all of them to get the generic awakening and 10k 5* shards.

I did the count. If we leave out three 'getting a 5* featured' and three 'rank up a 5* bot', we're at 30 objectives done. Now we need 4 more, which means either spend 3m chips and rank up one, or rank up three then 1m chips. Even if you get lucky landing three 5* featured through crystals, you still need to rank up one. Something's definitely on the way.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    • Rank Up a 5 Star bot

I did the count. If we leave out three 'getting a 5* featured' and three 'rank up a 5* bot', we're at 30 objectives done. Now we need 4 more, which means either spend 3m chips and rank up one, or rank up three then 1m chips. Even if you get lucky landing three 5* featured through crystals, you still need to rank up one. Something's definitely on the way.

The old way you had to get all 3 featured bots to complete all so nothing has really changed there. Ranking one bot shouldn't be an issue for a while. Ranking three though seemed hard with the lack of T4Bs. It's not easy but at least there's some options on which way to go to get 34.

Funny how T4B is on sale now.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    edited November 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Funny how T4B is on sale now.

For the low, low price of $50 for one.

Who is the moron in charge of coming up with the prices for these "deals"?

I picked up one, had about 15 in my google wallet, so did not sting as much. Already Ranked up my Grimmy and UM looks to be next once I get another T4b.
  • M00NM00N Posts: 30
    Looking neat, not gonna lie.
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious see these 2 image. I'm doing daily mission and it is not counting in the monthly objectives
    [rkp51gdjlb7q.jpg
    gn3l7qaez6al.jpg

• Wow, thank you
  • I already have a 5 star primal optimus, am I supposed to get it again to get the reward of the featured bot?