Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What about the timer in Alliance Mission

When i enter alliance mission, i see a time that ends tomorrow 20:00 in turkey time. What is this?

Comments

• hsb13hsb13 Posts: 6
    t9xodle75qnz.jpg
  • I hadn’t noticed, but the timer is there in my game as well. Maybe a bug?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious AM supposed to be 5 days or 4 days? Cause its loading at 5 days
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    @hsb13 @Nightpath @omernuz @BOFAD

In the 3 alliances I looked into, all of them have a 5th day going. Sadly, it’s terrible timing and will leave many alliances short handed given the lack of notice, communication, and availability overall on a Monday. Nothing bothers me more than radio silence regarding AM.

• JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    @hsb13 @Nightpath @omernuz @BOFAD

In the 3 alliances I looked into, all of them have a 5th day going. Sadly, it’s terrible timing and will leave many alliances short handed given the lack of notice, communication, and availability overall on a Monday. Nothing bothers me more than radio silence regarding AM.

I would rather it be a bug. :D
  • That timer should've always been present to let you know when AM ends.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    That timer should've always been present to let you know when AM ends.
    So what you are saying is AM is now 5 days and not 4?
  • is am 4 or 5 days? well when it turns 5 it will be really disappointing
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

We're going to need a few more milestones then if you're keeping it this way.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited November 2019

... you serious with that response? I have been sick for 6 days and I come back to a response like this? That is not what we are asking.

Lets try again, is AM 4 days or 5 days? Currently its running at 5 days when we usually run 4.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Let me ask, are you aware that the timer is going on for an extra day? If so, then why was there no notice to the players that an extra day was being added to AM? If not, then, uh.... 😒
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @Darm0k and @BOFAD ,I'm sorry the caller you're trying to reach cannot be connected please hang up and dial again
  • Ohhh nooooooo, please don't tell me we're gonna have 5 day AM's.
    My work ethic and mentality can't handle that.
  • hsb13hsb13 Posts: 6
    Nice to spend 5 days. some editing is nice.
    1. Reduce waiting time
    2. Increase repairs
  • dyry2de0vztr.png
    Is there any problem with points?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    omernuz wrote: »
    dyry2de0vztr.png
    Is there any problem with points?

Nah, that's just a regular bug that's been around for a while.
  • Thanks JKL
    😎
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 22
    It’s because of the time change fodwc2y5px3c.jpeg
  • BOFAD wrote: »

... you serious with that response? I have been sick for 6 days and I come back to a response like this? That is not what we are asking.

Lets try again, is AM 4 days or 5 days? Currently its running at 5 days when we usually run 4.

Maybe I misunderstood the question being asked and missed your clarified question? For that I apologize. There's no need to respond back in this kind of nature. I answered the question in this thread. I'm closing this one.
This discussion has been closed.