Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Five day alliance mission?

asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Is this a bug associated with daylight savings time? Scoring has reverted back to five day point totals too. Will this be corrected or are five day series a thing again? There wasn't an announcement. We'd like to know before we commit to using resources. Thank you.

Comments

• @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Are there any changes in AM...?
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Seriously it really would have been nice if we got a FLIPPING heads up! Now im trying to get ahold of my Alliance mates to let them know there still another day left!
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    McBusket wrote: »
    Seriously it really would have been nice if we got a FLIPPING heads up! Now im trying to get ahold of my Alliance mates to let them know there still another day left!

So much overreaction.

Pretty sure this is just a bug, I sincerely doubt they have added back a 5th day of AM permanently.

Look at it this way... It's an opportunity to get your alliance another milestone or two (unless you're in the top 3 doing D140.. then, it just sucks 🤣🤣)
  • McBusket wrote: »

I read that in a british voice for some reason
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174

British... Damn, I was really trying for an Australian accent.. Back to acting school for me.

British... Damn, I was really trying for an Australian accent.. Back to acting school for me.

It's mates...I always read the word Mate/Mates in a british voice
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    What if....just maybe....AM is now infinite. Every day you will have to move in concert with your virtual friends and smash bots. Your top bots constantly worn out and tied up unable to do anything but AM.

And here I thought Halloween was over. The nightmare continues! Evil Tread meets AM for a truly hellish 2020.

Now go. Go and watch the AM timer count down minute by minute. Keep typing those OOE messages in LINE. Keep ignoring your kids and families. ÀM fo life!

k1j5g5uacloo.gif

• Should be everyday and tally up end of year.

Don’t feel bad. When I try to do ROTF jetfires voice it just sounds like a cranky Australian. Though Australian jetfire would be cool.
  • Yea, why is it a 5 day AM?
  • DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 29
    edited November 2019
    Should be everyday and tally up end of year.

Bite your tongue!!
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Quite alarming that we have no response from a mod on AM running for a 5th day. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike we would really appreciate some information here. Just an error with the timer? Permanent changes? etc...

thanks
  • I wouldn't say it's alarming. It's safe to assume we're busy with something else in that moment. I apologize for the delay of a response. This is going to be a one time thing due to that delay we had where we needed to push it out manually. Apologies on any confusion!
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited November 2019
    I wouldn’t say alarming either. But I am very relieved to know this extra AM is just a one-time accidental Halloween trick on us.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I said that because clearly AM is a very integral part of this game and to have this happen and not have any communications is the alarming part. Thank you for getting back to us but it very much seems like you guys aren't taking it seriously. So we just ride it out, take the extra milestone points, figure out the standings based on 5 days, use up more AM kits etc? is there any sort of discussions happening? Sorry for the negativity but I really relish the days off from AM and here we are slugging away again with our top bots locked away.
    @JIMMY_SAB guess ill join you guys in ignoring my wife again tonight...
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    AM today be like....

ixrx91p1gmix.gif
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I wouldn't say it's alarming. It's safe to assume we're busy with something else in that moment. I apologize for the delay of a response. This is going to be a one time thing due to that delay we had where we needed to push it out manually. Apologies on any confusion!

How about some one time extra milestones? You know, just so we don't play for nothing.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited November 2019
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    I said that because clearly AM is a very integral part of this game and to have this happen and not have any communications is the alarming part. Thank you for getting back to us but it very much seems like you guys aren't taking it seriously. So we just ride it out, take the extra milestone points, figure out the standings based on 5 days, use up more AM kits etc? is there any sort of discussions happening? Sorry for the negativity but I really relish the days off from AM and here we are slugging away again with our top bots locked away.
    @JIMMY_SAB guess ill join you guys in ignoring my wife again tonight...

you guys need to install angry birds transformers on your wife's Ipad. that's what I did. B)
  • I wouldn't say it's alarming. It's safe to assume we're busy with something else in that moment. I apologize for the delay of a response. This is going to be a one time thing due to that delay we had where we needed to push it out manually. Apologies on any confusion!

Thanks for the response. Hopefully there's an official announcement about this. Alliances are still wondering how this might effect rank rewards, and wether any effort or resources we use will be rewarded or compensated.
  • An advice, make am 3 days its more logical for more players @Kabam Vydious
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    asparagus wrote: »
    I wouldn't say it's alarming. It's safe to assume we're busy with something else in that moment. I apologize for the delay of a response. This is going to be a one time thing due to that delay we had where we needed to push it out manually. Apologies on any confusion!

Thanks for the response. Hopefully there's an official announcement about this. Alliances are still wondering how this might effect rank rewards, and wether any effort or resources we use will be rewarded or compensated.

Let's assume it's a bug they didn't know of.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

Vydious, I have super respect for you. However this doesnt make sense. None of your responses make any sense. I don't want to make an issue of this, we as a group need more then this.
  • I feel like this is Vyd's way of saying "it's just a game. Chill."
  • Rocsolid wrote: »

Vydious, I have super respect for you. However this doesnt make sense. None of your responses make any sense. I don't want to make an issue of this, we as a group need more then this.

I'm not sure what you're looking for here. We had an issue with this AM starting, if you'll recall, and therefore we had to push it manually. In doing this we had a different issue with the length to which it's running-- that was not intentional and this will not happen again. We apologize for the frustration that has surrounded this.
  • Hey everybody,

Vydious has already described what caused the issue. We are currently looking into if anything can be done, but will not be ending this Alliance Mission early. We have no plans at this time, but will update you if/when there are any devised.

We won't be able to update you until we have information to update you on, so please don't bump this thread asking for information.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    No AM rewards please look into this
  • Hey everybody,

Vydious has already described what caused the issue. We are currently looking into if anything can be done, but will not be ending this Alliance Mission early. We have no plans at this time, but will update you if/when there are any devised.

We won't be able to update you until we have information to update you on, so please don't bump this thread asking for information.

My only question is,
    What is scheduled or supposed to happen next alliance mission event in terms of start time. Are we expecting 9Am est ? I didn’t really get an answer in that thread.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey everybody,

I can understand if there are some issues when there are changes and things happen. However, why was there no mention of this to the community? Especially after we started asking on the forums....

Obviously the questions being asked here was because we were wondering why there was extra time added to the timer. If y’all knew things were different because
    We had an issue with this AM starting, if you'll recall, and therefore we had to push it manually. In doing this we had a different issue with the length to which it's running

Why not just come out and say so instead of posting this:
    That timer should've always been present to let you know when AM ends.

In the future (if there is one), please just be straightforward with us and tell us what’s going on. With the exception of a few, we’re old enough to handle it.