Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2 - Ore13 Crystal

How about adding the T2 crystals to away missions? Honestly at this point it would be nice to get the lower level materials for forging.

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited November 2019
    No thank you. I would rather not sacrifice possible higher level missions for the possibility of getting a t2 mission instead.

If lower level materials are really an issue, perhaps a better solution would be to add the materials that are needed to the raid store.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Time to run those daily missions, you need the achievement for the month anyway.

My assumption is Kranders is speaking of T1A.
  • What materials are you looking for exactly? At this point, there are a number of ways to get T2b, T2c, and T1a Sparks besides T2-Ore13 Crystals. Easy-Medium Spotlight Missions, Daily Missions, Arenas every two weeks, AM, Raid Store, etc.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Actually it's t2b, t2c etc. There is no reason to have more t3b, t3c etc. when you're trying to forge from lower level bots. You don't get nearly enough, even daily, to do much forging. It's stupid to be running daily missions for those mats when I'm selling tens of t3c and t3b every week or so.

The basic state of the game at this point seems to be "we don't give a damn" and almost everything else was made simpler so why not just make the rest easier.

Also there is no mention of giving anything up, can simply replace a % of gold crystals with the t2 ore13 crystals. Gold is basically saturated at this point anyway.

• Sadly, it has always been this way. Exhibit A:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6673/t2-class-spark-availability#latest

The funny thing about the t2c shortage is whenever someone complains about it here, a trash offer will pop-up in-game. I mean, I want to spend some of my almost 40 million gold, but kabam refuses to give us the goods. And by Us, I mean the veteran players. I'm all for leaving noobs in the dust, scrounging for low-end mats just so they can rank up their 2* Tronus' and beat the game. Why can't you throw us a bone and toss about 20 t2c crystals in with the top 10 AM rank rewards? It's not going to break the game.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    kranders wrote: »
    Actually it's t2b, t2c etc. There is no reason to have more t3b, t3c etc. when you're trying to forge from lower level bots. You don't get nearly enough, even daily, to do much forging. It's stupid to be running daily missions for those mats when I'm selling tens of t3c and t3b every week or so.

The basic state of the game at this point seems to be "we don't give a damn" and almost everything else was made simpler so why not just make the rest easier.

Also there is no mention of giving anything up, can simply replace a % of gold crystals with the t2 ore13 crystals. Gold is basically saturated at this point anyway.

I'd argue gold is even more of a roadblock than those lower tier sparks. I find myself selling ore for gold way more than I am missing lower level sparks.

Depends how much you play the game. If you're regularly doing your away missions, there is almost no gold shortage. Ore and some sparks are the bottleneck right now. Something needs to be the bottleneck though.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    JKL wrote: »
    kranders wrote: »

I'd argue gold is even more of a roadblock than those lower tier sparks. I find myself selling ore for gold way more than I am missing lower level sparks.

Depends how much you play the game. If you're regularly doing your away missions, there is almost no gold shortage. Ore and some sparks are the bottleneck right now. Something needs to be the bottleneck though.

If you max forge every bot before forging them into the next tier and you never buy a gold deal, you cannot sustain the ore to gold ratio with away missions alone. Even with the new T3 crystals from the away missions awarding more gold than we were obtaining before.

Now if you hold onto it and pick and choose who to upgrade I am sure that is the case, but take it from someone who doesn't miss any mission period, you end up with more ore at the end of the month than gold.

If you are one of those people that just rank up a bot the entire way without forging them and then forging them into the next tier I could definitely see the problem with running out of sparks though, especially T2C.

I understand there are quite a few ways to approach forging. Everyone believes in their own way. It really depends on how someone plays the game and what their bottleneck is. Though this is for another discussion.

It would be cool if we could reverse sell higher tier items for lower tier. So break apart a T3c for a nice haul of T2c.
  • I’ve been sitting on a lot of T3 Ore 13 crystals (and by a lot, I mean about 1000). It does not make sense to open all those crystals, until I have enough materials to rank & level up my 5* bots at this point. I’ll open about 30 at a time when I need gold & Ore-13s. I am also sitting on a lot of PBCs, Mod Crystals, and 2 dozen 4* Bot/Sharkticon Crystals. Because of my poor luck with the RNG, I am hesitant to forge any of my 4*s into 5*s (I use my 4*s primarily for Arenas). I am stuck for now.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I would like to get some T1 and T2 Ore-13 Crystals for the Forged to Fight Wiki, if any low-level player could find them in their asset_cache folder, that would be appreciated.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Technobot HOARDER!
    YOLO so get those crystals open bruv.
    How else would you get 5x 4* mixmaster in a row!
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Technobot HOARDER!
    YOLO so get those crystals open bruv.
    How else would you get 5x 4* mixmaster in a row!

Strategy is basically this... I need 2 T4b or about 2000 T4c Demo/Tact shards to rank up either my 5* OGP or 5* Mixdaddy to R5. Once I have those materials, I’ll start opening T3 Ore Crystals en masse to get the necessary Gold & maybe some Ore-13s to level up, with the 4* Crystals providing high Ore-13 materials to supplement Level Ups. If done correctly, I’ll have a Max 5* Bot in no time... with maybe enough 5* Bot Shards to open a new 5* Bot Crystal simultaneously.
  • This is what you get when you try to form a t4c from t3-ore crystals @Technobot

xwi1mx6lt4ov.jpg

Not enough ;-)