Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Changing in am crystals rewards

Hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
Long time ago, when the new Alliance Mission map came, you said this:
ia72f4yr70mf.jpeg
I think it’s time for a deep change in AM crystals rewards.
Let me explain.
I like playing alliance mission, but now the only “real” prizes that we receive are the rank prizes.
Am Crystal, like they are now, only give us some t3c essence, t3standard essence, t2alfa essence and am kits.
This am crystal is USELESS for all of us. It’s very boring to play and see that the crystasl that are the prize for your efforts only give you things that now can be easily obtained in game.
We can find t3class full sparks, t3standard full sparks and t2alfa full sparks in the new t3ore crystals! How is it possible that doing high levels of am mission only give us crystals in which you can find worst prizes than those of the t3ore crystals?
And what about am kits? They’re also useless since they’re not percent based but they only give you a very very small amount of integrity!
Can we expect some changing in am crystals and am kits? Please do something!
A long time has passed from your words in the photo above
Thanks

Comments

• Mrnomis wrote: »
    Totally agree with this. My alliance run map 3 between d51 and d61. Not exactly easy nor extremely difficult. I'm at the point where I'm no longer opening the AS crystals as the contents are pretty worthless. Go in my stash and eventually expire unless I sell them for a measly amount of gold. I want to feel rewarded for our efforts.
    Yes we could run a higher difficulty level but there are 17 other member's to consider who may be at their limit at d61
    An update to rewards is well overdue.

Exactly this.

Also, this is an opportune time to advocate for the ability to run different levels for each battlegroup.

These are relatively minor tweaks to AM rewards and AM management that are long overdue.
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    Can we have an answer please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I agree with all of the above. 6 months is a nice round number to re-examine how other aspects of the game have progressed in order to figure out how to re-tune AM rewards and crystals. They're definitely starting to look a little stale and people don't want to push for stale rewards.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I agree with all of the above. 6 months is a nice round number to re-examine how other aspects of the game have progressed in order to figure out how to re-tune AM rewards and crystals. They're definitely starting to look a little stale and people don't want to push for stale rewards.

6 months in real-time or Kabam time?
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Kabam time...meaning...90 some odd years
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    AS crystals are so useless we sometimes skip the exploration effort when we run low on items.
    edited October 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »

Well 6 months ago in April was when the latest AM map dropped, so sure why not update the rewards and crystals ASAP.

It's a moot point anyway, as everyone in the top alliances seems to be playing Mario Kart now. Kinda sad when a chat group devoted to TFTF is now filled with nothing but talk about Shy Guys and gliders etc.

Kabam is losing them. Hope they can do something major soon.
    I think they forgot about this.
    Probably they were focused on other changes in game (like ore crystals) and forgot about changing am crystals’ rewards.
    But now it’s the time.
    Am kits have non meaning like they are now and the other prizes (spark essences) are ridiculous.
    People must be able to feel rewarded for their efforts. @Kabam Vydious can you tell us something?
    edited October 2019
    Well 6 months ago in April was when the latest AM map dropped, so sure why not update the rewards and crystals ASAP.

It's a moot point anyway, as everyone in the top alliances seems to be playing Mario Kart now. Kinda sad when a chat group devoted to TFTF is now filled with nothing but talk about Shy Guys and gliders etc.

Kabam is losing them. Hope they can do something major soon.

That’s happening in my alliance chat and well. It seems like they’re all spending their money over there now.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    We talking about Mario Kart in here?
    JKL wrote: »

See?

It's a virus.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

See?

It's a virus.

Or a disease?
    6dixpg9ua99w.gif
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

See?

It's a virus.

Virus? Wrong game, that's Dr. Mario :D
    Virus? Wrong game, that's Dr. Mario :D

Haha!

Folks in my alliance played that as well, but most of them gave up.
    I want to revive this post because it would be nice to have an answer from you @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious about when the am crystal will be changed.
    I have another thing to answer you.
    How it’s possible that I opened 50 am crystals and got only 5 am kits?
    The same for my ally’s members.
    Have you changed the drop rates without telling us of the change?
    We would like to have an answer please.
    Thanks
  • I'll bring this up to the rest of the team tomorrow! I apologize for not having a response earlier on this, it slipped under the radar for me.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Ya it’s about time for a reward upgrade
    Thank you very much @Kabam Vydious !
    We’ll wait for some news..hopefully soon
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I'll bring this up to the rest of the team tomorrow! I apologize for not having a response earlier on this, it slipped under the radar for me.

So any updates? I have about 41 T3C crystals, >50,000 AS crystal shards, expiring T3A, and 0 T4B... guess what I’m hoping the changes would bring? :p:D Would be nice to have some new levels as well.
    Have you got any update @Kabam Vydious ?
    Many players are leaving the game due to the fact that alliance mission’s prizes are useless for the ones that are doing higher levels!
    People are tired to see their efforts not repaid.
    I hope you guys will do something soon because thing can’t go on like this.