Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Scheduled Maintenance+Bad Timing=No SHARDS

I opened the game to find out that the game has just under gone scheduled maintenance...I wanted to collect the bot chips and send my bots for 1200 5* shards but now I can not.
Can't we be informed about it beforehand so that we can sent bots according to priory.
oh and one more thing can I get compensate for this.
Tagged:

Comments

• We were informed.
    5996ffljtyp5.jpeg
  • I love people who don't read the mail.
  • I opened the game to find out that the game has just under gone scheduled maintenance...I wanted to collect the bot chips and send my bots for 1200 5* shards but now I can not.
    Can't we be informed about it beforehand so that we can sent bots according to priory.

I simply cannot believe what you just wrote!!!! Why do you expect compensation for everything? Also, this was informed well in advance. Why don't you do your homework before even thinking of posting anything on the forum? Don't you know you will get fried?
  • Hey there,

There was in game messages sent out about this Maintenance over the Weekend. We don't have maintenance often, but when we do, we make sure to inform everybody in game.

Will there be any major changes that we will get to see after the maintenance or will this be just a normal one with minor bug fixes and all?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    edited November 2019
    I opened the game to find out that the game has just under gone scheduled maintenance...I wanted to collect the bot chips and send my bots for 1200 5* shards but now I can not.

LOL we got informed, twice actually. One during the weekend and a reminder message yesterday. SMH
  • Thinking about it I think the compensation should be megatronus 5 stars for everyone. Don’t you think @Blaze_Kagami
  • Thinking about it I think the compensation should be megatronus 5 stars for everyone. Don’t you think @Blaze_Kagami

Duped with 20 signature upgrade crystals!!! 🤣

No.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    pubklz805uqg.png
  • Hey there,

There was in game messages sent out about this Maintenance over the Weekend. We don't have maintenance often, but when we do, we make sure to inform everybody in game.

Will there be any major changes that we will get to see after the maintenance or will this be just a normal one with minor bug fixes and all?
    This maintenance was for us to do some work on the backend and make some updates to our systems. It's to prevent issues in the future.

And it was supposed to be over 1 minute before this was posted :P
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    What? No outrage from the community that the maintenance took 4hr AND 15 minutes?

FIFTEEN MINUTES EXTRA.

Compensation hunters, where art thou?

Bonus Self-Deprecation:
    Apologies @Kabam Miike for reading the WRONG TIME from the IG mails, in the other thread.
    Should've stayed in school.
    (But let's switch to UTC/GMT please)
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    What? No outrage from the community that the maintenance took 4hr AND 15 minutes?

FIFTEEN MINUTES EXTRA.

Compensation hunters, where art thou?

Bonus Self-Deprecation:
    Apologies Kabam Miike for reading the WRONG TIME from the IG mails, in the other thread.
    Should've stayed in school.
    (But let's switch to UTC/GMT please)

It was actually 4hrs and 13 minutes XD
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    We were informed.
    5996ffljtyp5.jpeg

Ok my bad actually too bad on my part....SORRY
    I was a bit frustrated since I actually got something other than ores and gold in away missions after two days and on last month I wasn't able to collect login reward on day 30 because of slow net(though I was only able to login for just 5 mins).