Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

RAID Leaderboard Error

Hello @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ,

Great NEW content in just a few hours (FOG) has gotten quite a few of the geriatric commanders in a good mood, so well done.

Regarding raids, there seems to be a non-addition of medals, especially after completing another successful attempt.
Previously, a reboot/closing of F2F would usually sort out this glitch.

But no longer.

It's stopped registering once I've reached a certain point.

Here's a grab from hours ago.
4g1626vdsgv1.png

Suffice to say when i achieved this amount it doesn't transfer, either
tdu64nj2d4nx.png

When the next raid EVENT happens, will this affect my winnings per raid win?
Because it's happened in the past, where despite my 2.2K medal tally i was getting sub 2K generations chips.

And support insisted i was getting the correct amount, despite the contrary visual evidence

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2019
    Moderation team:
    Nevermind seems somewhat back to normal with raid event start.

t1ee3ebnjx5j.png

Let's just hope i get the CORRECT bot chip payout this time
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    I am not getting bot chips for winning raids, I just noticed this, I’ve played a bunch of raids but when I realized I wasn’t getting the bot chips I took a picture but not for the previous 7 raids or more, I wasn’t counting how many raids I was doing, but at least 8 raids I have played if not more.fea4x62hweh0.png
  • I did more raids but still not giving me bot chips, I’m trying to Help my alliance collect the milestones. isljcm1wq78p.png
  • When I first sent these pictures, it did not show the chips like it does now, that’s really weird
  • Here you go, I knew it wasn’t showing the chips
  • Raids leaderboard is the most irrelevant part of this game.
  • I didn't even know there was a raid leaderboard until last month...so that's around 19 months of me not knowing XD