Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission - Fog of War: Apparitions

124»

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Slime wrote: »
    Is there a particular reason why certain essence is less frequent? I keep coming across tactician, scout, and tech bots but very very rarely come across warrior and brawler. Ironically those two I need but I’m just curious if anyone else has this issue??

That's just how this map is setup. Previous FoW was demo and tact heavy.
  • Slime wrote: »
    Is there a particular reason why certain essence is less frequent? I keep coming across tactician, scout, and tech bots but very very rarely come across warrior and brawler. Ironically those two I need but I’m just curious if anyone else has this issue??

It's because this map is all Autobots and Maximals. There are far more Tech and Scout bots who are Autobots/Maximals than other classes, and Brawlers aren't helped by the strange omission of Optimus Primal.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    each node is a random of 22 autobots (minus primal) and ends with OGP, if only they implemented such that each node is a random class, and then a bot of that class is randomly chosen, and then randomly they can be bosses or not. i'm so sick of fighting R5/5*/s100 scout bee
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    MystaJay wrote: »
    each node is a random of 22 autobots (minus primal) and ends with OGP, if only they implemented such that each node is a random class, and then a bot of that class is randomly chosen, and then randomly they can be bosses or not. i'm so sick of fighting R5/5*/s100 scout bee

vbxgu5eyre92.jpg

Nah, Scout Bee was perfect.
  • I ended up forming 2 t4 tact sparks and anscout spark, now i just need the t4b and t3a to accomodate them