Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 2 - Decepticons Burn

Greetings, Commanders!

As you've been busily working way around in the Fog something else has been stirring on New Quintessa. As the Autobots lead a charge against Megatronus, the Decepticon forces have also realized there is something sinister occurring. Soundwave looks to recruit a team to face off against an ancient power as they chase strange signals across the battlefield.

Will the bad guys do something good? Will darkness rise? Find out what survives the fire-fight in ACT 4 CHAPTER 2: DECEPTICONS BURN!

This new chapter launches November 21st at 9am EST! We’ll see you there!

The Choice is Yours

The Final Mission will give you the chance to fight not one, but two bosses! Each will have their own unique dialogue pieces to reflect the story-- however, you’ll need to defeat both in order to explore the chapter entirely. Otherwise Chapter 2 will reflect similarly to how Chapter 1 felt in structure, but just a little more challenging.

Act 4 Ch 1 Update: Megatronus (Final Boss) has received some slight adjustments after feedback. He will be slightly easier to manage for Commanders taking him on.

Rewards
jjlmluockn7b.png

Good luck and stay safe, Commanders!

Comments

• McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Yep the rewards for exploration are severely lacking!!! Looks like December is my last month. Thanks for the memories!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm happy to see Megatronus getting a tweak. At some point you have to consider him to be cheating.
    One of the reasons I've taken the last 2 months off and basically found another game.
    Maybe I'll give this one a shot. Did he also receive a tweak on chapter.1?
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm happy to see Megatronus getting a tweak. At some point you have to consider him to be cheating.
    One of the reasons I've taken the last 2 months off and basically found another game.
    Maybe I'll give this one a shot. Did he also receive a tweak on chapter.1?

That was my fault on a mistype there! Act 4 Ch 1 Megs got a tweak, yes.
  • Well, at least my thanksgiving won’t be boring
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    McBusket wrote: »
    Yep the rewards for exploration are severely lacking!!! Looks like December is my last month. Thanks for the memories!
    The rewards are not even published yet. Those are the rewards for Chapter 1. Even if that’s a typo and these are supposed to be rewards for Chapter 2, the good rewards are always in the completion and exploration of the entire Act, like always, not just a single chapter.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    And this is only chapter 2. Im sure 3 and 4 will be better and overall more rewarding. They are just getting back into the story after 18 months.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Decepticons burn under Warpath's treads.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm not thinking the rewards are lacking, they're quite proportional to the difficulty. But... how about taking this chance (chance of gaining exp) to open more commander levels, so that we can dive into more mastery points?
  • Question- who are the two final bosses?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Lmao they nerfed tronus for noobs 🤣🤣🤣
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

He doesn't exist in the game yet, nor will he be for a while. Your spamming of warpath is not funny nor necessary. We get it, you want warpath in.
  • Come on with these horrible useless rewards.The people who are actually anticipating the next chapters and have everything else done are at the point none of the rewards are useful.

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited November 2019
    Come on with these horrible useless rewards.The people who are actually anticipating the next chapters and have everything else done are at the point none of the rewards are useful.

Again, this isn't a spotlight, guys. The rewards fit just fine for the easy difficulty of the story missions. I'll happily take the energon gained from each mission, and a t2 mastery core is nothing to scoff at. The rest of it? Just bonus.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited November 2019
    Come on with these horrible useless comments.The people who are actually anticipating the next chapters and have everything else done are at the point none of these comments are useful.

You have to take this content in context. Imagine it was released 18 months ago while you were still trying to r3 your first 4*. Just like every offer that pops up in-game isn't applicable to your situation, the same with this content. It is meant to ramp up in difficulty over time and right now, most of us have progressed beyond this challenge level. We'll just have to wait for it to catch up to us.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

He doesn't exist in the game yet, nor will he be for a while. Your spamming of warpath is not funny nor necessary. We get it, you want warpath in.

It's a forum joke mate...you didn't join the forums in time so you wouldn't understand and yes it is funny
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

If he was actually spamming the mods would have jailed or banned him anyways and yet he hasnt so its not spamming. And yes it is quite funny actually because everyone knows the likelihood of a new bot is slim to none lol.
  • Clearly I needed coffee later in the day, oh my gosh. Those ARE the words for Chapter 2. I am so sorry, gang.

Also please stay on topic in this thread!
  • Question- who are the two final bosses?

Going to have to play to find out! :open_mouth:
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

If he was actually spamming the mods would have jailed or banned him anyways and yet he hasnt so its not spamming. And yes it is quite funny actually because everyone knows the likelihood of a new bot is slim to none lol.

I think saying the same joke over and over and over again gets old pretty fast. And @Bntyhntr3232_ i have been here for a year, and i know about some of Phatboy's 'jokes' on warpath.

Aside from that, i hope the rewards are better than what this thread shows, because having the same rewards for ever increasing in difficulty chapters is not good. Still, i like it.
  • I like it! Rewards are fine just the way they are.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Hey @Kabam Vydious , what're the odds of the final bosses being someone...
    fmvmixj31nu8.gif
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

I think saying the same joke over and over and over again gets old pretty fast. And @Bntyhntr3232_ i have been here for a year, and i know about some of Phatboy's 'jokes' on warpath.

Aside from that, i hope the rewards are better than what this thread shows, because having the same rewards for ever increasing in difficulty chapters is not good. Still, i like it.

To be fair, there isn’t that much of a spike in difficulty. A team of r1/2 5* could stroll it no problem in the hands of a relatively skilled player.

Personally I’d rather they were harder to fight. If the bots aren’t going to get much harder, at least give them master spotlight last boss AI. Or mental mods we’ve never seen before.
  • @Kabam Vydious are the Exp rewards any better in this chapter?
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 22
    Assuming this isn’t a huge spike in difficulty, rewards are fine...with the assumption that act completion and exploration will be significantly better.

Since you mentioned fog of war, @Kabam Vydious ...will it be extended another week like last time?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    @Kabam Vydious are the Exp rewards any better in this chapter?

ALSO!! Next level cap?
    hf3yry5z944s.jpg
    Cmon guys wheres the creativity? Tronus again?
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    2vtrv8qyfwxl.png
    I think this is my favourite dialogue I’ve ever read