Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 2 - Decepticons Burn

Comments

• Let's play and find out who is the second boss. And if there are two tronous then there is really nothing that we can do.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2019
    You lot are seriously complaining about NEW CONTENT?
    FML
    ROFLcopter

Remember, this game is approaching 3 years old.
    THREE

Also this is superb news for the latecomers amongst us. A chance to improve, skill wise.
    For veterans, chill, it's NEW CONTENT FFS.

Great job, Kabam, and I'm hoping bugs are kept to a minimum.

PS- Nerfing Tronus A4-C1 was a mistake. Can't let BOSSES rollover for everyone.
    Those complaining he's challenging should be locked in a room for 1 month with nothing to play except for Sega Genesis CONTRA: HARD CORPS
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious are the Exp rewards any better in this chapter?

ALSO!! Next level cap?

Here's hoping for that! I'm not even lvl 60 and I want it XD
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    hf3yry5z944s.jpg
    Cmon guys wheres the creativity? Tronus again?

Maybe the real reason of why he's on the act 4 banner is because he's the final boss of all 4 chapters... :D
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Vanjie wrote: »
    2vtrv8qyfwxl.png
    I think this is my favourite dialogue I’ve ever read

c7r0tw0qej23.jpeg
    I always thought t was because Bayformers was more realistic, the more you know I guess?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited November 2019
    Let's play and find out who is the second boss. And if there are two tronous then there is really nothing that we can do.

Cyclonus
    sorry for spoiling that 😂
    Slayer wrote: »
    Let's play and find out who is the second boss. And if there are two tronous then there is really nothing that we can do.

Cyclonus

MY HOPES AND DREAMS!!
  • So the last round has just two minibosses!! Shere disappointment.. @Kabam Vydious the way everything was stated it all sounded like we are getting a new boss bot... If not to own atleast as an enemy.. all you have are two minibosses??? Should have stayed it as MINIBOSSES and not bosses.

Anyways this was expected from kabam..
  • Slayer wrote: »

Cyclonus

Doesn't matter I thought there would be two final bosses.. these are just normal mini bosses.. disappointed
  • So the last round has just two minibosses!! Shere disappointment.. @Kabam Vydious the way everything was stated it all sounded like we are getting a new boss bot... If not to own atleast as an enemy.. all you have are two minibosses??? Should have stayed it as MINIBOSSES and not bosses.

I'm sorry you felt misled in thinking it be some new bot, but we've stated in the past we don't have plans at this time to implement new bots. I didn't want to outright say who the bosses were at the end of the map for story purposes.
    edited November 2019
    So the last round has just two minibosses!! Shere disappointment.. @Kabam Vydious the way everything was stated it all sounded like we are getting a new boss bot... If not to own atleast as an enemy.. all you have are two minibosses??? Should have stayed it as MINIBOSSES and not bosses.

No Body said anything about a "new" bot as the boss of the mission lol
    This is on you and your imagination !

I'm sorry you felt misled in thinking it be some new bot, but we've stated in the past we don't have plans at this time to implement new bots. I didn't want to outright say who the bosses were at the end of the map for story purposes.

Again it's not bosses it should be mentioned as minibosses. And yes I remember that kabam has no plans to implement new bots.. I am fine with that.. also I was not expecting any new bots.. but the words FINAL BOSSES led me to think that there would be one more boss other megatronous and you made it more obvious with your mysterious reply. It should have been "MINIBOSSES" anyways no issues..let's be clear with the words next time..
  • Slayer wrote: »
    So the last round has just two minibosses!! Shere disappointment.. @Kabam Vydious the way everything was stated it all sounded like we are getting a new boss bot... If not to own atleast as an enemy.. all you have are two minibosses??? Should have stayed it as MINIBOSSES and not bosses.

No Body said anything about a "new" bot as the boss of the mission lol
    This is on you and your imagination !

my imagination was based upon the words used.. in game we use boss for the final boss and minibosses for those before the boss... That's it.. I am very much aware about them having no plans on implementing new bots.
    Vanjie wrote: »
    2vtrv8qyfwxl.png
    I think this is my favourite dialogue I’ve ever read

c7r0tw0qej23.jpeg
    I always thought t was because Bayformers was more realistic, the more you know I guess?
    Actually, the bayformers use the classic transformation sound, but it just symbolizes their T-Cog activating. Not actually rearranging the vehicle components.
    Nerve...
    jc6gp4aypdgb.jpeg
    STRUCK!!
    edited November 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Nerve...
    jc6gp4aypdgb.jpeg
    STRUCK!!

8150dmfqbip9.gif
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Slayer wrote: »
    Nerve...
    jc6gp4aypdgb.jpeg
    STRUCK!!

8150dmfqbip9.gif

v0o8k5bglh1d.jpg
    better image
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    OH MY GOD METALLICA
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited November 2019
    I disappointed in Act 4, Chapter 2... I mean, you have a Megatronus Mission & you don’t Title it “Master of Puppets” or “For Whom the Bell Tolls”? C’mon, Kabam!

(Yeah, I know all the Titles are from “Fuel”, folks...)
  • I know recently I've this frequently, but I really enjoyed the writing -- again -- in this story. So nice how the different spotlights, chrono-vector, etc. are converging here. Thank you for a pleasant diversion!
    Obi Wan is currently haunting me...
    And he doesn't seem happy
    78it3wju5eze.jpeg
    78it3wju5eze.jpeg

It felt like tronus said something like that in the Prime suspect spotlight...

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious is this a refrence to the actor of Tronus (Mark Hamil) also playing a main cast role in Star Wars: A New Hope where he played alongside Obi Wan Kenobi?
  • I think Tronus is broken at the end of Act 4 Chapter 2...... I was expecting an epic battle after defeating the mini-bosses but he's as good as dead.
  • Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 216
    edited November 2019
    78it3wju5eze.jpeg
    It's confirmed then... Tronus will have a cameo appearance alongside Palpatine in episode 9 :D

BTW, did you guys realize something?
    Chapter 1: Autobots TURN
    Chapter 2: Decepticons BURN
    So maybe based on this... The future chapters could be:
    Chapter 3: Maximals EARN (money?)
    Chapter 4: Predacons LEARN (a lesson?)
    Chapter 5: umm... Jules VERNE?

And one more thing... Is this chapter taking place in the parallel or normal reality? Cause it was said that Tronus hadn't awakened yet in the parallel one, and scorp came after him in the game's timeline, but he's here now...

78it3wju5eze.jpeg
    It's confirmed then... Tronus will have a cameo appearance alongside Palpatine in episode 9 :D

And one more thing... Is this chapter taking place in the parallel or normal reality? Cause it was said that Tronus hadn't awakened yet in the parallel one, and scorp came after him in the game's timeline, but he's here now...

It's taking place during the end of chrono-vector mini spotlight (or act 4 chapter 1) and the finale of act 3 with the fight against Shockwave.
    Only it's showing us right now what's happening with the Decepticons during all of this
    78it3wju5eze.jpeg

As long as it's not
    CHAPTER 6: F2F in an URN

I'M FINE
    78it3wju5eze.jpeg

It's taking place during the end of chrono-vector mini spotlight (or act 4 chapter 1) and the finale of act 3 with the fight against Shockwave.
    Only it's showing us right now what's happening with the Decepticons during all of this

Ok, thanks for clearing that up!
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    78it3wju5eze.jpeg

As long as it's not
    CHAPTER 6: F2F in an URN

I'M FINE

Lol :D
    edited November 2019
    Chapter 4 Act 2 Pt 6 MiniBoss-GALVATRON.
    GALVATRON.
    Kabam gives us this for you lot that complained about Act 1 Tronus boss.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    reos3kaianrq.jpg
    Oh Kabam, I'm not sure how much more of this teasing I can take!

Seriously though. If nothing comes of this I'm going to be really upset :(