Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Ch 2 - Decepticons Burn

Comments

• BDunked2 wrote: »
    I think Tronus is broken at the end of Act 4 Chapter 2...... I was expecting an epic battle after defeating the mini-bosses but he's as good as dead.

So... it's just a basic Megatronus? He's not on the same stuff as Chapter 1?!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    I think Tronus is broken at the end of Act 4 Chapter 2...... I was expecting an epic battle after defeating the mini-bosses but he's as good as dead.

He's "weakened"
  • iBK wrote: »
    reos3kaianrq.jpg
    Oh Kabam, I'm not sure how much more of this teasing I can take!

Seriously though. If nothing comes of this I'm going to be really upset :(

Kabam, I swear to Gosh...
    1ga00u40n943.gif
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    My favorite part of all of act 4 Ch2
    0ojcswvbmcmn.jpgk3zdn768a99v.jpg

Thats is comedic gold right there.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200

Nope, but he's got a never-seen-before extra special mod. You're in for a treat.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited November 2019
    Buttehrs wrote: »

IKR

Funny thing is when I first saw Thundercracker in the G1 Cartoon back when I was 6 I said to my brother who was 8 at the time and loved the show: "why is Starscream blue?"
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

He's "weakened"

He's suffering from "STACKED BACKFIRE" just by you showing up
  • dmlbsaayn59k.jpg

So.. maybe Skywarp will be joining int he future? ;)

(This bicycle joke was really good from Bonecrusher :D)
  • So whos the Metallica fan in the office? The chapter names are all lyrics from "Fuel".
  • iBK wrote: »

Nope, but he's got a never-seen-before extra special mod. You're in for a treat.

That Mod... Was Awesome!!
    I liked the interaction btw Jetfire & Thundercracker, TBH.
    dmlbsaayn59k.jpg

Nah man, don't have hope for the future of new bot releases, maybe mid 2020 you can have that hope
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    dmlbsaayn59k.jpg

Nah man, don't have hope for the future of new bot releases, maybe Christmas 2030 you can have that hope

Fixed ;)
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

IKR

Funny thing is when I first saw Thundercracker in the G1 Cartoon back when I was 6 I said to my brother who was 8 at the time and loved the show: "why is Starscream blue?"

Starscream is blue because he found some poor schmucks to pass as himself so that the transformer tax man won’t come after him.
    edited November 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »

IKR

Starscream is blue because he found some poor schmucks to pass as himself so that the transformer tax man won’t come after him.

I got something you'd like:

https://youtu.be/uRa7IQFOI8E
    Obi Wan is currently haunting me...
    And he doesn't seem happy
    78it3wju5eze.jpeg
    It's confirmed then... Tronus will have a cameo appearance alongside Palpatine in episode 9 :D

BTW, did you guys realize something?
    Chapter 1: Autobots TURN
    Chapter 2: Decepticons BURN
    So maybe based on this... The future chapters could be:
    Chapter 3: Maximals EARN (money?)
    Chapter 4: Predacons LEARN (a lesson?)
    Chapter 5: umm... Jules VERNE?

And one more thing... Is this chapter taking place in the parallel or normal reality? Cause it was said that Tronus hadn't awakened yet in the parallel one, and scorp came after him in the game's timeline, but he's here now...

Ch3: Boil and Churn
    Ch4: Worldly Fern
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    I’m definitely reaching here but I noticed that Bonecrusher misnamed Soundwave as Soundblaster which could possibly be teasing a Soundblaster reskin? Rumble/Frenzy and Ratbat instead of Laserbeak and Ravage would be a cool touch if they ever decided to do that.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Vanjie wrote: »
    I’m definitely reaching here but I noticed that Bonecrusher misnamed Soundwave as Soundblaster which could possibly be teasing a Soundblaster reskin? Rumble/Frenzy and Ratbat instead of Laserbeak and Ravage would be a cool touch if they ever decided to do that.

Don't get your hopes up. We're never in short of teasers. Month after month, we know now that it's the writer's right to mention a lot of bots without digging into their actual implementation.

Just enjoy the story.
  • 4wv3b8d50wf8.png
    Someone needs to explain to me how he knows the dictionary definition of fjord but can’t build a space bridge with waspinator.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    4wv3b8d50wf8.png
    Someone needs to explain to me how he knows the dictionary definition of fjord but can’t build a space bridge with waspinator.

Our writer would like you to know that Scorponok is currently reading through the only eBook he has found and that would be the English Dictionary. At the moment, he believes it's a bit heavy on descriptions but overall really likes the complex storyline. Just make sure you don't spoil the ending for him, yeah? He's only up to magniloquent.

If he’s going to start reading everything, I recommend Sea of Rust by C. Robert Cargill
  • WAIT, this is totally grasping at straws. But next months bots, there’s three and one is buffed, soundblaster is in essence a buffed soundwave. And skywarp and beast wars megs could be the other two. They were all mentioned in the story mode. So could it be possible?
    WAIT, this is totally grasping at straws. But next months bots, there’s three and one is buffed, soundblaster is in essence a buffed soundwave. And skywarp and beast wars megs could be the other two. They were all mentioned in the story mode. So could it be possible?

Nope, don't expect new bots this year, the dry spell will continue through January probably
    WAIT, this is totally grasping at straws. But next months bots, there’s three and one is buffed, soundblaster is in essence a buffed soundwave. And skywarp and beast wars megs could be the other two. They were all mentioned in the story mode. So could it be possible?

Nope, don't expect new bots this year, the dry spell will continue through January probably

Way to run my hopes and dreams over with a semi. 👍
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Way to run my hopes and dreams over with a semi. 👍

Well that's just an opinion of one of the fans, by no means do I want it to be true. However if Kabam doesn't say anything next month or if there's nothing new hinting towards it, really gonna seem possible.
  • any suggestions for the mini boss's at the end?
  • Sysshock wrote: »
    any suggestions for the mini boss's at the end?

Kill him!

Kill him!

I will
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Sysshock wrote: »

Don't heavy Galvatron. Long spam game.
    Useful bots are Rhinox, Arcee, Starscream, Waspinator, Barricade, Shockwave.

Cyclonus doesn't like you up at him. But beware his dark field.
    Rhinox, Wheeljack, ironhide, Galvatron, Tronus, demotron, g1 megs.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Sysshock wrote: »

Two long fights. First of all, both of them wipe your power periodically so your damage output is limited. Galvatron even blocks heavy, so melee DOT bots are preferred. Cyclonus has power rate mod, so his dark field activates like crazy. Maybe Kickback's heavy can deal with that but Prowl and Shockwave are my choice. Anyway, there's only one of them in the map but you have five bots, right?

Two long fights. First of all, both of them wipe your power periodically so your damage output is limited. Galvatron even blocks heavy, so melee DOT bots are preferred. Cyclonus has power rate mod, so his dark field activates like crazy. Maybe Kickback's heavy can deal with that but Prowl and Shockwave are my choice. Anyway, there's only one of them in the map but you have five bots, right?

So Galvy doesn't have the Power Mod on his side? That would help. I tackled Cyclonus on the left side and barely survived with my roster of OGP, Grim, and Mixdaddy (all R4 5*), as well as Bonecrusher, and Shocky (R3 5*) (Grim ended up being the sole survivor, but that was enough). Power Mod was lethal. I have Barricade (R3 5*) available, but I'm likely gonna have to trade out one of my big 3 or give up on Bonecrusher because Shockwave is staying for the Galvy fight.

BTW, any hints on Motormaster in the Face mission (Act 4, Ch 2, Mission 5)? The timed armor mod is killing me on all paths. And the CPU is giving me rage fits by being just far enough away to dodge my melees but then coming screaming in with unstoppable. It may be time to go with my R2 5* Cyclonus to put an end to that.