Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Exclusive Mod Obtainability

Is there a way to get Exclusive Mod crystals after completeing the 2,000 medal achievement? Because if you can only get it once, then there's no point in the mods having signature abilities, and it's REALLY bad news for the poor folks who get a 3* Superconductor from it. I think it should be occasionally available in the raid store after you get the 2,000 medal achievement.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's high time.
    Last time when those crystals are available was like more than a year ago. Unless these mods are seriously broken, I see no reason to keep the crystals away from the raid store, let alone putting the mods into the normal pool.
  • Options
    I'd say it's a great incentive for players to start raiding more often again if they have a goal to reach as you've mentioned it being a 2000 raid metals achievement and in maintaining their medal count. As well as incentivize players to rank up more and more powerful bots to place on their base for better defense and to take on raids.

I for one, couldn't be bothered raiding anymore unless there are good items to raid for such as 4* bot crystal shards or knight crystals and I couldn't care less when I get raided regardless of me putting my strongest bots on my base or not.
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    I tried asking something similar about 2 weeks ago didn't really hear anything from the mods.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9301/if-raiding-is-a-crucial-part-of-the-game-can-kabam-please#latest
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    crap just realized it was asked back on OCT 25th still nothing. And I think @BonesetterHUN asked a similar question even before me.
  • Options
    McBusket wrote: »
    crap just realized it was asked back on OCT 25th still nothing. And I think @BonesetterHUN asked a similar question even before me.

Yep I was suggested some raid/mod rebalance/update ideas before. Who knows.. maybe the guys at Kabam read these posts and they just don't have enough time or people to do it as fast as we want

We are asking another FoW here and we got it.. we are asking for some rework on Hound, Magnus and Grindor and they did it.

Who knows.. maybe those mod rebalance suggestions, bot ideas, new game mode ideas are not forgotten, just they are following their own shcedule.

:) I feel something cool is coming for December

Am I right @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ? ;)
  • Options
    McBusket wrote: »

Maybe this:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9247/just-another-idea-maybe-kabam-use-it-in-another-game-d#latest