Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TOYS! What Beautiful TOYS!

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    I was thinking about acquiring iron factory’s “not legally but very obviously tarn” figure. Anyone here buy it? And if so, is it worth the price?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7JFnEAyn6k
    $35 on AliExpress
    Plus he's torso of the DJD gestalt.
    Iron Factory have a superb track record
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    I was thinking about acquiring iron factory’s “not legally but very obviously tarn” figure. Anyone here buy it? And if so, is it worth the price?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7JFnEAyn6k
    $35 on AliExpress
    Plus he's torso of the DJD gestalt.
    Iron Factory have a superb track record

He’s the same price on Big bad toy store. I’ve got an account with them.
  • Options
    @ScarredArachnid333 poor Kuramochi Zukan T-Beast gets their designs STOLEN by Generation Toys, so you may end up with an updated Megabolt
    jasf6hc86p46.png

So another Megabolt retool? I actually want to see a new and improved Flasher Megs Beast Machines Megatron and that artwork looks sick. In fact, after looking at the other Kuramochi Zukan T-Beast Designs, it looks awesome as hell that they are able to improve the designs and implement them to G1 characters.

But I am confused about how they are able to make BumbleBEE transform into a feline alt mode.
  • Options
    xta9ts1lqs30.jpg
    puy4w99csnrd.jpg
    XTB's Berserkars are gorgeous.

But why does EVERY 3P Stunticon gang now has MOTORMASTER turn into MENASOR'S BACKPACK

FML
  • Options
    xta9ts1lqs30.jpg
    puy4w99csnrd.jpg

But why does EVERY 3P Stunticon gang now has MOTORMASTER turn into MENASOR'S BACKPACK

FML

Because backpacks are in season. Menasor thinks it makes him look fresh.
  • Options
    xta9ts1lqs30.jpg
    puy4w99csnrd.jpg

FML

Because its the only way. Theres no way to build that ridiculously designed combiner and maintain cartoon accuracy. If you dont want cartoon accuracy easy enough, do it like Combiner Wars Menasor.

Personally I think using MMs trailer as the combiner body and having him as the cab only is a great solution.
  • Options
    Have I got a deal for you!

8ison94y2va2.jpg
    vvbcbbawhlfo.jpg
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    edited November 2019
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Have I got a deal for you!

8ison94y2va2.jpg
    vvbcbbawhlfo.jpg
    My device stubbornly refuses to load this. Please tell me what it is.
    Edit: oh wait. A deal. Swindle.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @SkBirdman i agree that the original design screwed up the toy, what with the ridiculously small 18 wheeler.

What Hasbro need to do is base future MOTORMASTER toys on Dakar Rally type trucks.
    It's got a cab and a compact "trailer" to fulfill the illusion. In reality the closest you'd see in America is a dump truck.
    Plus the size of Dakar Truck to sports car ratio fits the gestalt narrative to a tee.
    Mind, the Dakar Kamaz Master has 1100bhp. And >1200lb ft torque!
    3tqj04kpcgcl.jpg

Also they can take inspiration from this guy
    4o92sa4oyfol.jpg

Heck they should try cheapo AUTHENTICs style combiners!

• Options
    @SkBirdman i agree that the original design screwed up the toy, what with the ridiculously small 18 wheeler.

What Hasbro need to do is base future MOTORMASTER toys on Dakar Rally type trucks.
    It's got a cab and a compact "trailer" to fulfill the illusion. In reality the closest you'd see in America is a dump truck.
    Plus the size of Dakar Truck to sports car ratio fits the gestalt narrative to a tee.
    3tqj04kpcgcl.jpg

4o92sa4oyfol.jpg

Id buy a Dakar Rally Motormaster. Hell they should redo all the Stunticons as Rally cars. Id love to see some Baja Bugs :)
  • Options
    SkBirdman wrote: »

3tqj04kpcgcl.jpg

4o92sa4oyfol.jpg

Id buy a Dakar Rally Motormaster. Hell they should redo all the Stunticons as Rally cars. Id love to see some Baja Bugs :)

By the power of repainting and new head retools we could get BAYFORMER stunticons. Galvatron as motormaster, lockdown as breakdown, shatter or dropkick as dead end, jolt as one of the other ones, and I forget the rest you are on your own for them.
  • Options
    VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    I’ll forever be salty we never got a half decent Airachnid figure since she had such an awesome design but I did find some pretty great customs
    5d7qcw5ehjby.jpeg
    g3t4pgunh2kp.jpeg
    vrhjk5olg1r8.jpeg
    Hasbro needs to give us an updated version of her as well as Knockout, they deserved better figures
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Vanjie wrote: »
    I’ll forever be salty we never got a half decent Airachnid figure since she had such an awesome design but I did find some pretty great customs
    5d7qcw5ehjby.jpeg
    g3t4pgunh2kp.jpeg
    vrhjk5olg1r8.jpeg
    Hasbro needs to give us an updated version of her as well as Knockout, they deserved better figures

Breakdown. He needs a US release of his voyager figure that takara made.

Edit: does that airachnid have her helicopter mode or just the spider?
  • Options
  • Options
    VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Vanjie wrote: »
    5d7qcw5ehjby.jpeg
    g3t4pgunh2kp.jpeg
    vrhjk5olg1r8.jpeg

Breakdown. He needs a US release of his voyager figure that takara made.

Edit: does that airachnid have her helicopter mode or just the spider?

I actually managed to get the Prime Breakdown figure when it was first released but I’m pretty sure he’s impossible to find now for a reasonable price. Also the spider Airachnid does transform but the other one doesn’t. I think there’s a YouTube video on it.
  • Options
    rqa8mwvor58p.jpeg
    Am I the only one who’s surprised that NONE of these guys got studio series figures?(excluding shatter who’s left arm is in the picture) They all look so awesome, but hasbro hasn’t made them yet. We’re getting swindle bee off-road bumblebee and roadbuster next year, along with a jet mode shatter, so why the hell not Starscream in disguise blitzwing? Or Thrust? It is their first Live action film appearance.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    pbh4arx5x7he.jpg
    Normally I don’t give a scrap about the DOTM mirage Dino design but..... well look at it. It’s got rubber tires and die cast parts. And yes. It does transform.
  • Options
    Prime taking Megatron's face
    gzjtubbi8wlx.jpg

Megatron taking the Matrix
    a6nt82q6p0co.jpg
  • Options
    rdd2psn0ze3s.png
    My wallet is on the verge of having a fatal heart attack. Damn this company makes some good customs.
  • Options
    2kx6c9nssq8p.png
    8svs0w2gc1r8.png
  • Options
    Man I wish I had those figures especially Optimus prime
  • Options
    c47xjlkalgup.png
    Is this combiner in a comic or book? I’m curious to find out.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    8svs0w2gc1r8.png

That Primal is looking like Thanos.... 🤣
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    8svs0w2gc1r8.png

That Primal is looking like Thanos.... 🤣
    I agree lol
  • Options
    This prime I got when he was first released At my local Walmart and look at him nowwjt1rvt5tejm.png
    nc63wftmjk1q.png
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

please let it be real please let it be real please let it be real please let it be real please let it be real please let it be real please let it be real
  • Options
    This prime I got when he was first released At my local Walmart and look at him nowwjt1rvt5tejm.png
    nc63wftmjk1q.png

Check this thing out:

https://tfsource.com/toyworld/tw-f09-freedom-leader/
  • Options
    @Smokescreenbot @SkBirdman
    per usual, i represent the best value possible.
    $16.
    msd885n29fov.png
    US $16.14 15%OFF | Transformation Siege Series SS38 SS-38 Optimus Primes KO Diecast alloy action figure robot toy children gift
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/ByoOMvT6
  • Options
    c47xjlkalgup.png
    Is this combiner in a comic or book? I’m curious to find out.

I’m very sorry to tell you, but no. That majestic thing is not in a comic, it’s an original idea made by iron factory.