Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective - Featured Bots Broken

New features bots were made available today. The monthly objectives are still active for another 24 hours. I bought a 4 star Bonecrusher but got no credit in the monthly objectives for getting the featured bot.

Comments

• That's because you bought BC before the monthly objectives switched for Decembers Monthly Objectives, thus you do not get an objective done. I don't see what's broken here. You should have waited for the time to pass, and bought BC when it switched.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2019
    Indeed, there's something wrong with that. People may think the overlapping day is a chance to complete more objectives for the current month (especially when the wording of that objective is generic now). They tried and failed. If the "get x bot" objective of December is granted when the next chart is on, then fine. Otherwise they're lost.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Same thing happened to me only it was MV1 prime(I even started another discussion regarding this)
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    This happens just about every month now. Next time, just wait until the previous month’s objectives finished and the new ones are published.

If you couldn’t wait, then submit a ticket and hope Kabam does the honorable thing and manually credit you the objective.