Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Error with Monthly Objectives

Hi.
Just reporting an issue with the monthly objectives. The rewards seem to be exactly the same as last month. I noticed it after completing expert, and then claiming Cyberbee Crystals.
Hopefully this issue can be easily resolved
9u28wtzxbgls.png
yzcc37agvts3.png

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    @Kabam Vydious I'm 2 paths away from exploring master Please fix this issue ASAP !!!

fz1k6krz2nsy.jpg
  • I already completed too and see this same bug. What’s the deal, Kabam? We went from little chance at five stars to absolutely no chance at five stars?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited November 2019
    Oh, that's why I got Loyalty Crystals for completing Master!
  • any news? can we complete a spotlight?
    edited November 2019
    Well I need t4b asap , so I'm exploring master, compensate me later 😂
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    One thing I can't help but feel cheated on is that since these have changed, we no longer get the achievement for having the monthly bots already leveled.
    I already have all 3 monthly bots and they're all leveled to at least 2/20, some 3/30, but no achievements anymore because NOW I have to level a new bot.
    I have no new bots to level. Even if I were to buy ALL 3 monthly bots,I couldn't level them. I dont have the resources to get 3 5*s leveled this month.
    IMO this was an extremely lazy way to fix the Grindor bug so many months ago.
    One step forward, 2 huge steps back.
    Things like this is why I no longer belong to an alliance. This has become a toilet game for me.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    One thing I can't help but feel cheated on is that since these have changed, we no longer get the achievement for having the monthly bots already leveled.
    I already have all 3 monthly bots and they're all leveled to at least 2/20, some 3/30, but no achievements anymore because NOW I have to level a new bot.
    I have no new bots to level. Even if I were to buy ALL 3 monthly bots,I couldn't level them. I dont have the resources to get 3 5*s leveled this month.
    IMO this was an extremely lazy way to fix the Grindor bug so many months ago.
    One step forward, 2 huge steps back.
    Things like this is why I no longer belong to an alliance. This has become a toilet game for me.

If you were to buy all 3 featured bots, you wouldn't need to level any and still get the awakening and 5* shards. At some point, the leveling 5* bots might become an issue but that's far away. Right now, you get to choose different ways to get the objectives done.
    @JKL I don't get what you're saying..
    Instead of me getting credit for already having ALL 3 bots leveled, I have to level 3 MORE 5* bots to get the achievement, right?
    I get no credit for what I've already done like we did in the past
    Instead of me getting credit for already having ALL 3 bots leveled, I have to level 3 MORE 5* bots to get the achievement, right?

There are 37 total objectives. Take away one since don't really count the generic awakening and 5* crystal so 36. You only need to complete 34. So we are given options now which ones we want to skip. Prior to that, you always had to acquire the 3 featured bots. Now there are options and also can get the same featured to have it count twice.

Let me ask you this, how often were you completing all the objectives prior to the change?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2019
    The recent changes to the monthly objectives are welcomed: 1. you don't have to do that silly AM objective; 2. you can choose between upgrading and buying 5* bots (we HAVE to upgrade 5*'s anyway since our T3A are expiring, lol). It saves a lot of bot chips; 3. you can buy the same bot twice and finish two objective, duping the bot you want and avoid duping an unwanted, if you don't mind the price boost; 4. no more asking of "what if I already have X bot at R2?"

The only thing that slow down the progress is the "200 daily objectives" objective which requires patience. But well, it's an objective of objectives, what can I complain?
    JKL wrote: »

There are 37 total objectives. Take away one since don't really count the generic awakening and 5* crystal so 36. You only need to complete 34. So we are given options now which ones we want to skip. Prior to that, you always had to acquire the 3 featured bots. Now there are options and also can get the same featured to have it count twice.

Let me ask you this, how often were you completing all the objectives prior to the change?

I wasn't completing them all, but I was getting the achievement for things I'd already done. I'm not talking about doing ALL the achievements, just the change in these specific ones.

I wasn't completing them all, but I was getting the achievement for things I'd already done. I'm not talking about doing ALL the achievements, just the change in these specific ones.

If you're not concerned about doing enough objectives for the awakening/5* then is it really a big deal? You only have to pick 24 out of 33 other objectives to make the random awakening and 5* shards. Even less if you're aiming for a lower goal. All the other ones (excluding 5* rank and acquiring featured 5*) are easy and usually come if you're just playing the game.

I'm not understanding why you're complaining about this since there's so many other options for you. What is your goal for the monthly objectives?

If you're not concerned about doing enough objectives for the awakening/5* then is it really a big deal? You only have to pick 24 out of 33 other objectives to make the random awakening and 5* shards. Even less if you're aiming for a lower goal. All the other ones (excluding 5* rank and acquiring featured 5*) are easy and usually come if you're just playing the game.

I'm not understanding why you're complaining about this since there's so many other options for you. What is your goal for the monthly objectives?

Actually you're right....I overlooked the number it took to get the rewards.
    My fault and I appreciate you clearing that up for me.
    I've done all the objectives a couple of times before they were changed and apparently thavent looked closely since.
    My fault.
  • I'm working on getting this looked at! Sorry for the delay in response, folks.
  • I'm working on getting this looked at! Sorry for the delay in response, folks.

@Kabam Vydious Thanks!! 😁
  • More clarity on this tomorrow! Sorry for the wait.
  • ScottScott Posts: 53
    Same here1601pv1cdpp8.png
  • @Kabam Vydious .... do we need to open a ticket for this?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious .... do we need to open a ticket for this?

I would open a ticket. It links to your in game account more clearly that way.
  • No, you don't need to make a ticket about it.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2019
    Back on topic:
    Mods, thanks for your response and assurances, but does this effect overall mission completion if and when the crystals are reverted to the CORRECT ones?
    @Kabam Vydious appreciate the statement, but do we lose the current collected rewards?
    Should we continue trying to reach all milestones?
    I wouldn't be particularly amused unless it's sorted ala the Grindor issue.
    Please advise.
  • You can continue to complete objectives. We're working on something else on our end to fix this wrong award issue, but don't let it discourage you from continuing as you have been.
    You can continue to complete objectives. We're working on something else on our end to fix this wrong award issue, but don't let it discourage you from continuing as you have been.

CoMpEnSaTiOn
  • I didn't noticed it.. :/ already explorer master and completed expert :/
  • BeastCrusherBeastCrusher Posts: 34
    edited December 2019
    Any news about this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious?
  • Any news about this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious?

Not yet! When I do, I'll post here.
  • Any news about this issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious?

Not yet! When I do, I'll post here.

Ok, Thanks! We’ll wait to here back 😁
  • I was wondering the same thing, not getting the correct rewards to try to get the bots of the month, I used bot chips to get the 5 star bots and some of the 4 star bots, I thought something was wrong but now that I read the rest of what people have said I am experiencing the same problems which is very aggravating, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious 4wgfzmen6mbm.jpeg
  • Never had the chance to get better odds of getting the bots of the month
  • Two months late, but thanks for the 4* Grindor via Consumption crystal. :)
This discussion has been closed.