Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance Arena Event Bugged & AM Won't Start

XeuseXeuse Posts: 15
edited December 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
my2ez0ltbscv.png

Not sure if it’s affecting everyone, but 4 in my alliance (at least) are getting the same message for the Arena Event.

Comments

• Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    this is a known issue. For some, just restarting is enough. Others have to delete and reinstall. Sometimes it just goes away on its own.
  • Options
    Thanks @JIMMY_SAB . Seems to still be happening even after a reinstall. At least I can collect in the Completed tab once the event is over though it seems.

Seems to be affecting all alliance events for me and everyone in the Phins alliance though. Thanks for the suggestion at any rate!
  • Options
    Now the problem has morphed into not being able to start alliance missions. We’ve opened a ticket, but are other alliances having this problem?? r9t1x6ofpybf.png
  • Options
    yes we have the same problem... I opened a ticket too
  • Options
    Our alliance has the same problem. Looks like all groups are full from prior day and locked. Same prob with events rewards showing pending all day until the next day (allowing us to collect only then)
  • Options
    Xeuse wrote: »
    Now the problem has morphed into not being able to start alliance missions. We’ve opened a ticket, but are other alliances having this problem?? r9t1x6ofpybf.png

My alliance has this too...help! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    One of my sister alliance had this problem too.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Now it's the 2nd day of not being able to start AM for them.
  • Options
    harsha1997harsha1997 Posts: 23
    edited November 2019
    Is any one facing same problem
    Our alliance members not able to start am.
    We are not getting rewards from special events rewards
    Can anyone say how to clear this issueyfmsk5ezhjon.jpg
    d9qepoes9m3z.jpg
    op6e5h03ed3d.jpg
    2a6dx91ehuq6.jpg
    jvjav9owhqf0.jpg
  • Options
    Now it's the 2nd day of not being able to start AM for them.

Same here. :/

• Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

please help us
  • Options
    The mods take 1 day off...ONE DAY...and all hell breaks loose
  • Options
    Our Alliance also has this issue.
  • Options
    Hey gang,

Merged two threads together about this. I'm sorry there hasn't been a response on this! I definitely want to flag this up if this is still a problem. Are we still experiencing issues?
  • Options
    yes we have still problems... can't start AM...
  • Options
    yes we have still problems... can't start AM...

Thank you! I've already flagged it up so we've got eyes on the issue. Once I know more I'll give y'all some information.
  • Options
  • Options
    Just wanted to let y'all know this hasn't been forgotten. We hope to have some answers tomorrow!
  • Options
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious ! Looking forward to getting back to normal, especially before Bot Battle starts!
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Bump this thread because my alliance also getting this issue.
  • Options
    hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    edited December 2019
    Yes. It happens again this week for my Alliance.
  • Options
    Unable to start AM!
  • Options
    same here,
    alliance name "SCRET"
    unable to start AM 2nd day.
    and all of our members are unable to claim event milestones as well.😅
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited December 2019
    I didn’t get rewarded for yesterday’s Arenas... and there was no Rankings.
    m56qas11vvsg.png
    This occurred Post 8.3 installed. Using an iPad5, & iPhone8, if that helps narrow the issue down... uninstall & reinstall on iPad did not work.
  • Options
    <font color=darkorange>Hey all, We are aware that there are some Alliances that are unable to start Alliance Missions again this week. We are looking into this right now.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Technobot wrote: »
    I didn’t get rewarded for yesterday’s Arenas... and there was no Rankings.
    m56qas11vvsg.png
    This occurred Post 8.3 installed. Using an iPad5, & iPhone8, if that helps narrow the issue down... uninstall & reinstall on iPad did not work.

I didn’t receive rank rewards either
    I’m on an IPad 6th gen
  • Options
    <font color=darkorange>Hey all, We are aware that there are some Alliances that are unable to start Alliance Missions again this week. We are looking into this right now.

We are grateful that you promised to resolve this issue. We hope that tomorrow is good news for us.😆😆
  • Options
    Very strange bugs. I get today Arena ranking rewards, but yesterday ranking rewards still not get it.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Our alliance still can't start the AM. Hopefully Kabam can compensate the affected ally with a proper compensation.