Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

December fun

Do you guys plan on having anything special for december? A calendar or special mission perhaps?

Comments

• They have last year
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    They have last year

I know. Just trying to get some info lol.
  • Alright
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    A vacation from AM would be great 🤣
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They have last year
    They had last last year as well
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hopefully another Thunderstruck event with 5* difficulty
  • Slayer wrote: »
    A vacation from AM would be great 🤣

That's right. AM Holidays from AM that many teams encounter the same problem Who can't start the AM mission 😂
  • I would hope for a nice little event and a rewards calendar...it'd be fun
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    How about Megatronus event for Christmas? Like what you had for scout Bee :)
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Faithz17 wrote: »

ecpcv8d4rwpa.gif
  • Faithz17 wrote: »

Yeah, kabam is just that good 😂
  • @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike can you let us know when we can get news on this? Or do we have to wait for you to let us know when you let us know when we get news? :p
  • Maybe there will be a special event. Idk
  • Patience is a very good virtue.
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    I hope there won't be any raid/ arenas for 5* bees
    Rcs
  • Patience is a very good virtue.

I just asked when we can get news not what the news is
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Jow about a Christmas calendar, like last year?
  • Bj23Bj23 Posts: 11
    Ive played this game since day 1, if you need more revenue stop asking 50$ plus for rubbish rewards crystals. Drop dollars= more purchases
  • Bj23Bj23 Posts: 11
    Thats what ive been doing playing borderlands 3, and a few mobile games. Its justs a shame that the no 3d fighting style of mcoc gets all the attention. While this doesn't.
  • Hey @Bj23 -

It's been said more than several times now that the teams for MCOC and TFTF are different. It has also been said why there aren't any new bots. We don't have plans for it. Please do not become aggressive in nature about the situation on the forums. I understand the frustration, but this has been explained.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Lol... I know when I was in the Navy,patience was much more effective than the torpedoes and nuclear weapons we carried :)
    Just yankin your chain
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Lol... I know when I was in the Navy,patience was much more effective than the torpedoes and nuclear weapons we carried :)
    Just yankin your chain

Lol it’s true
  • Wait I thought they where both the same because it’s called KABAM? A company
  • I'm the only one asking for when we can get the news not what the news is XD
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm the only one asking for when we can get the news not what the news is XD

And the only one who failed to understand these are just the two sides of a coin.
  • I'm the only one asking for when we can get the news not what the news is XD

And the only one who failed to understand these are just the two sides of a coin.

I'm fully aware of that...I honestly believe you are digging for a reason to Do something as childish as "Roast" me
  • Hey @Bj23 -

It's been said more than several times now that the teams for MCOC and TFTF are different. It has also been said why there aren't any new bots. We don't have plans for it. Please do not become aggressive in nature about the situation on the forums. I understand the frustration, but this has been explained.

Y'know... The one thing.. the proverbial straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, is why you are only now being so forefront about this one fact. Y'all have been hemming and hawing about whether or not there would really be any actual new bots coming up. Feels like a shameless cash grab.
This discussion has been closed.