Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam made close to 3 mill on cyber weekend how bout using some of that on Transformers!

We need new content not just drips and drops here and there.
WE NEED new bots more then anything.

Pls don’t just use that money to benefit realm of champions,a game most MCOC players are already irritated constantly hearing about it and TF players despise off the bat because it’s not even out yet and it gets more attention.

Fix and invest in what you already have and the people who desperately hang on to what seems like a game on life support.Use that money to breathe new life in TF and give it a 2nd life.Why do we need so many Marvel games my God.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    When many people ask about something Hasbro delivers, hopefully with so many players asking for new bots, Kabam can deliver in 2020, people just don’t want same old bots, unless exclusive bots are going to become regular releases next?
    edited December 2019
    83nkkmxs4lnz.jpeg
    Congratulations Kabam! I couldn’t believe it when I heard, but MCOC is a very popular game, and it should be, it gets everything we want in this game lol 😂
    If this game could ever get 3 new bots a month, I would seriously feel like jumping through the ceiling
    O no I just discovered this post is old, that’s last years news 😂
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    @Smokescreenbot you're very close to a forum ban dude 😂
    Just saying
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited December 2019
    True if I continue lol
  • Lol my fault Kabam I won’t chat like that again I understand mini missions
  • Wait I think I deleted my comment that’s why I’ll stop lol I will
  • @Slayer OP isn't @Smokescreenbot but it's funny that someone's mentioning a repeated topic and you assume it's him :D
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited December 2019
    Oh yeah my bad
    Damnit nemesis profile pic
  • You make it sound easy when it's not. We've mentioned it several times now that we don't have plans for new bots.
This discussion has been closed.