Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 3.0 Discussion Thread

edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Commanders! Our next release is coming tomorrow! Check out the patch notes, and ask your questions!
http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/16/transformers-forged-to-fight-changelog#latest

Questions about Commander Masteries? We've got a post dedicated to just those over here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/1654/introducing-commander-masteries

NOTE: Previous versions of these notes include the Following, which will not be part of the 3.0 Update:
A shortcut to Bot abilities has been added to the pre-fight screen.
This will be added in a later release.

Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Masteries.. interesting
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    As it mention crashes and hangs fixed i hope freeze issue will be solved too.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Finally, 50% on timeout.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Any more details on the new battle for bot chips events? Or is it a wait and see type of deal. @Kabam Miike
  • Totherkins wrote: »
    Any more details on the new battle for bot chips events? Or is it a wait and see type of deal. @Kabam Miike

It's the Raid Events that you're already used to, but now instead of just being a message and then all of a sudden, Grimlock is in the Raid Store, it's going to look much cleaner and show up as a much clearer event. It's mostly just a UI change.
    Damnit, I was afraid of this. So no new items for store. /sad
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    I was hoping the 2* bots not in crystals would be on a weekly rotation after reading the raid event part
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    @Kabam Miike I'm excited what you do with Galvatron(G1) his signature ability- "Will of Unicron"sounds interesting and is chapter 2 of act 3 going to be super HARD or just a step up?
  • So - will this delay AM like the last major update, or are you confident that you didn't break anything this time?
    Don't say confident. Say reasonably certain.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Hmm... masteries... cool! :)
    Can we get a confirmation that no changes to arena and raids are happening
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Totherkins wrote: »

It's the Raid Events that you're already used to, but now instead of just being a message and then all of a sudden, Grimlock is in the Raid Store, it's going to look much cleaner and show up as a much clearer event. It's mostly just a UI change.

Any changes in Arena in the future?
  • Black6Black6 Posts: 14
    Do any of these bug fixes address chat room functionality?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    - Added a setting to hide previously seen dialogue in a Mission during replays

I appreciate this much @Kabam Miike .. suggested this earlier and finally get to see this implemented!
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    @Kabam Miike Mike, any thought with this new update about raising the cap level to 55 or 60 especially with the new Chapter coming out? If you have players that have completed Act 1 and 2 and finished the 1st chapter, decent chance they're close or have obtained level 50. Also, with the experience booster that has also "expedited" things as well.

Even if it's just to 55, that would be a nice nod towards the grinders ; )
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    Odie21 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Mike, any thought with this new update about raising the cap level to 55 or 60 especially with the new Chapter coming out? If you have players that have completed Act 1 and 2 and finished the 1st chapter, decent chance they're close or have obtained level 50. Also, with the experience booster that has also "expedited" things as well.

Even if it's just to 55, that would be a nice nod towards the grinders ; )

Yes please can we have the cap raised

Are we to expect an app update? Or is v3.0 just a content push type of update?
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Tezz001 wrote: »

An app update from app store
    Andum7 wrote: »
    Tezz001 wrote: »

An app update from app store

So not an app update from the supermarket! Got ya!

• Hi Mike,
    What time should we start checking App Store?
  • Where Is It?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Usually around 12 pst
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Android is live now
  • We've pushed the button, so it should be live any time now!
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    There's no update on iOS App Store
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    AppStore has it too now :)
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    For iOS had to uninstall and reinstall to get it working
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Raid is still disabled. Why?
  • Alliance map still doesn't always have the last map and difficulty selected. I almost got burned by it today but I tapped the cancel area by accident.