Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Upcoming Crystals event!!!

Are we getting a new dialogue instead of a bot for the rank reward?
a3nzk4hnqvxh.png
k372ynfbaedr.jpeg

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited December 2019
    Megatronus is the only enticing reward for such event.

Why are there so many types of point-scoring crystals when we have a stock limit?
  • This event looks promising, but we already seen such events before and people liked them but I don't know if people are still interested in them since it's nothing new, but low tier and mid tier players are definetly pumped for it.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @KillMasterC Nemesis & TC would be great reward for this event as well, but the point is that they are saying that new dialogue is better than bots, so are we getting new exciting dialogue for the top 3 alliances?
    @DatBoiPlayzYT veterans likes them more, I got 5* Prime & Rat from the previous events.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    @KillMasterC Nemesis & TC would be great reward for this event as well, but the point is that they are saying that new dialogue is better than bots, so are we getting new exciting dialogue for the top 3 alliances?

How about 'Open your own crystals for Christmas when no gift is prepared'?

Apparently we've been naughty this year...
    Mufc14 wrote: »

How about 'Open your own crystals for Christmas when no gift is prepared'?
    😂 😂 😂

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    This event looks promising, but we already seen such events before and people liked them but I don't know if people are still interested in them since it's nothing new, but low tier and mid tier players are definetly pumped for it.

Only benefits the top alliances. Because i dont believe that lower or middle tier alliances are much of crystal hoarders or Whales.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    And here I just opened 3 days worth. bah humbug
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Slayer wrote: »
    This event looks promising, but we already seen such events before and people liked them but I don't know if people are still interested in them since it's nothing new, but low tier and mid tier players are definetly pumped for it.

Only benefits the top alliances. Because i dont believe that lower or middle tier alliances are much of crystal hoarders or Whales.

Ironically, top alliances are not that excited for the rewards. Resources we earn weekly already. Need exclusive rewards to make a good crystal opening event.
  • Slayer wrote: »

I beg your pardon...

endc6bemcc7u.png
    wo6k0c0o8clk.jpeg
    jj9vkujy5k1s.jpeg
    I am opening those to get at best 1 5* crystal & 3 sparks.
    Merry Christmas Kabam.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    wo6k0c0o8clk.jpeg
    jj9vkujy5k1s.jpeg
    I am opening those to get at best 1 5* crystal & 3 sparks.
    Merry Christmas Kabam.

czu341c0kc5a.gif
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited December 2019
    Technobot wrote: »

I beg your pardon...

endc6bemcc7u.png

That's nothing lmao !
    Sorry if you're feeling like a good hoarder....
    You're not.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Technobot wrote: »

I beg your pardon...

endc6bemcc7u.png

That's nothing lmao !
    Sorry if you're feeling like a good hoarder....
    You're not.

lol..sorry but a 1k T3 ore crystal hoard is not something brag worthy. Even a 1mm PBC shard stash at this point.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Even 27 5* bot crystals are not that many... but the rewards aren’t really fantastic... maybe if it’s a 5* crystal awarding Megatronus, TC or NP then it may be more exciting. But regular 5* bot shards, can get that from away missions.
  • Do “Beast War” crystals count? Or other 3-5 star crystals like “bruiser”
  • And are all knight crystals the same? Because... yeah...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Seems we were on kabam's naughty list
  • 1g63qns1runj.gif

Kabam's Christmas gift to us?
    Really hope the rewards can be looked at...

10,000 5* bot shards - we generally get one every week or so. One of my team mates has about 150 5* bot crystals stored, you want him to open that for one normal 5* bot? Hmmmm...

T4B - only thing valuable, but we get 4 of these every month anyway.

T3A - we have so many that have expired due to lack of T4B so this is not something motivating to us at all

T4C - some of our guys have stopped opening their T4C crystals cos no T4B anyway.

First event, OG was the prize, who was never before released. Second event, Rat was the prize, already wasn’t very desirable cos he had been released previously, just that he wasn’t in the normal pool yet. Now, just a random normal 5* bot? Hmmmm... better off saving my energon for away missions
  • Money grab
    That’s my point... there’s nothing motivating to put money in for, or even whether I want to use energon or open my crystal stash. I rather hold on to my AS crystals so I can open them when I need items, rather than see them expire and have to use energon to buy items next time. I don’t mind opening mod crystals, haven’t opened any since the last crystal event; those are pretty useless anyway. I could open T3C crystals and sell them for T4C, got a bunch of those too. But to use my energon and buy crystals to open, unlikely.
  • Does anyone get the feeling that this crystal opening event is a precursor to a change in AM, or bot crystals, or new LoC?
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    It honestly seems to me like they’re just mailing it in and not even trying to hide it now.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    maybe they just needed to fill the 7-day empty space with an event? It was this or bot battle. Raid or mission complete wouldn't make sense.
  • Open 400 AS crystals: 15 days later - d200
    Open 1k 4 hour crystals: 15 days later LoK3
    Open 150 5* crystals: next day tronus 5* crystal for 300k 5* crystal shards
  • Voltron wrote: »
    maybe they just needed to fill the 7-day empty space with an event? It was this or bot battle. Raid or mission complete wouldn't make sense.

Or both?
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Stop complaining about 5* Tronus @Faithz17, he was featured when they offer 5* ogp in open crystals event. If you played it smart and opened your crystals before an hour when 5* Tronus will be in the store you’ll had enough chips to get him as I recall your ally got 1st during that event. So it’s not Kabam’s fault
    I’m not complaining about him. I’m asking when he would be available again. To open the amount of crystals that we did to get first it definitely takes more than an hour, so couldn’t really wait till that hour. It was also why I had enough chips for Cyclonus then. Partly also I didn’t appreciate tronus then so I didn’t really bother waiting for that one hour slot too. Why are you so scared for tronus to be available again? Just like the other bots have been made available again, it’s perfectly normal to anticipate when tronus will be as well.