Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which option would rather be better?

I’m estimating myself to be having 20K Beast War Chips by the last day of the event. I know that the crystals are gonna go on store that day. Which option would be better?

Which option would rather be better? 15 votes

13 (3*-5*) Crystals
0%
1 (5*) Crystal
100%
BeastdadDrShotgunTracked_SignalDarkMatrixJIMMY_SABPeasBonesetterHUNTechnobotKittenVanjieBaRdYaAmNIq2312Edwardo76FirebotSmokescreenbot 15 votes

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm buying 4* bots.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    1 (5*) Crystal
    I agree with @KillMasterC here and will use my chips on 4* bots to become forge resources down the road. Part of my decision is based on the fact that I already have all BW bots. They are all duped except Rhinox and I have awakenings for him.

Objectively, I would take 5* crystal instead of gambling with the other 3-5 types.
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    1 (5*) Crystal
    This is a tuff one for me. I’ve had some great luck with 3-5* crystals. But I’ve had some LONG streaks of nothing but 3*.
    I think it’s a question of how much you like to gamble. I voted for the five star but the advice on the four stars makes perfect sense too.