Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Civil War: Chapter 1 - Magnus Opus

edited January 2020 in General Discussion
The devious doubles and clever clones SEEM to have left New Quintessa but they have created havoc in their wake. The Autobots can no longer trust one another, and one Bot's return has started to create a clash between factions. Ultra Magnus is at the center of a conflict he can't hope to overcome in one piece.

It will be up to Ratchet and Grimlock to visit their friends and see if sense can be made from a world where nothing is as it seems. Will the Autobots find harmony? Or will this tune split up their merry band?

FIND OUT in the first entry of this new TRILOGY of spotlights CIVIL WAR: CHAPTER 1 - MAGNUS OPUS

The Spotlight Mission premieres on January 2nd at 9am EST.

gz7b6e7wbx7b.png

Featured Bots: The Featured Bots for this month are Ratchet, Jazz, and Starscream
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    And the monthly bots are?
  • Kitten wrote: »
    I just updated the top post!
    Kitten wrote: »
    I just updated the top post!

JAZZ!!!! I LOVE YOU BRO!!!
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    @Kabam Miike Which one of the featured bots is getting reworked? My money is on Ratchet...he stinks.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    x3d9qw2dgzza.gif
    No Wheeljack though? Not trying to sound ungrateful but...
    Are we ever going to get him @Kabam Miike ?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Two repeats this month (Jazz and Ratchet). Guess that means Kabam has future plans for Wheeljack so that’s a positive sign in terms of the lifespan of this game.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    What about the forgotten am rewards?
    As much as I'm very excited to get Jazz, 2 recycled bots isnt really that nice. But the real problem in my opinion is no new rewards or difficulty for spotlight, the game is stagnating really need to do something. It's really easy to just at least change the rewards for spotlight and make a new difficulty all you need to do is just change the rating and maybe put on different mods. But really happy about jazz cheers kabam
  • Alright one more month on saving the chips,are you guys serious?
  • So the Magnus from the last trilogy was not SG? Neither Hot Rod? Interesting. I wonder whos the reworked bot of the month. I guess its Ratchet.

But with this much mentioning of him, having a whole Beast Wars event and 2 recycled bots for this month i think, BW Megatron will come after the event.
  • Can we get an increase on t4b please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Well, I guess I’m happy Ratchet will be available again, so I can finally get him as a 5*. But I didn’t save 1M Bot Chip & a 5* Tech Awakening for the Medic.
  • 99Starlord9999Starlord99 Posts: 8
    edited January 2020
    I have 1M chips right now. Who would be the best to buy? I dont have any of them in 5*
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I have 1M chips right now. Who would be the best to buy? I dont have any out of them in 5*

Jazz may be the best bot of the trio, IMO. But Right Now, Ratchet isn’t available in the 5* Bot Crystal (emphasis on “Right Now”). Go for the medic.

Can we get an increase on t4b please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

T4b is slowing the game down for a lot of people
  • Seriously??? Ratchet and Jazz??? C'mon! Why not Grimlock?
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited January 2020
    Seriously??? Ratchet and Jazz??? C'mon! Why not Grimlock?

He's awarded as the 4 star bot on the calendar.

Right right...but still....

Right right...but still....

We have to wait almost a whole month
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited January 2020
    Remember guys, when Miike/Vydious stated that it's "catch-up time for noobs, plus consolidate/rank-up bots you already own"?
    We're currently still in that phase, and the RERUN of BotM, to me at least, hints they're saving the CURRENT ROSTER till they've something NEW and challenging to present.

Again, i may be a hopeless optimist (prime), but not much here are keeping the faith.

We can't compare to MCoC, but look at what happened to Transformers Online.
    That game started with a whizz-bang and will be shut down in 30 days.
    SAME AGE AS F2F.

So STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE

KEEP UP THE NEW CONTENT, KABAM.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Remember guys, when Miike/Vydious stated that it's "catch-up time for noobs, plus consolidate/rank-up bots you already own"?
    We're currently still in that phase, and the RERUN of BotM, to me at least, hints they're saving the CURRENT ROSTER till they've something NEW and challenging to present.

Again, i may be a hopeless optimist (prime), but not much here are keeping the faith.

We can't compare to MCoC, but look at what happened to Transformers Online.
    That game started with a whizz-bang and will be shut down in 30 days.
    SAME AGE AS F2F.

So STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE

KEEP UP THE NEW CONTENT, KABAM.

Will they listen?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Why isn't this post bumped up to the top when we are replying?
  • Why isn't this post bumped up to the top when we are replying?

It only bumps up to the top when I reply. I’m that important.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Why isn't this post bumped up to the top when we are replying?

It’s at the top for me. The key is hit the “Dismiss” button for the other announcement threads then refresh your browser page.
  • MarvelTransformerMarvelTransformer Posts: 39
    edited January 2020
    How’s this for a new year’s resolution, add New characters to the game please!
  • I’m excited for ratchet and jazz