Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Evade ranged/melee

Can we PLEASE get rid of this? Perhaps have the option to turn it on or off? Maybe just make it a mastery of some sort? Or, better yet, just make it so it doesn't work on your bots during AM?
If we had a new bot for every time it's gotten my Arcee or Prowl killed in AM...
Well, we'd have a ***load of new bots.

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited January 2020
    There's plenty of anti-evade bots as well as a mastery that helps.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    JKL wrote: »

I think he's talking about his bot evading when he doesn't want it to.

and why it always an evade up? ..every time I'm trying to reset my position..the evade up puts me back at the edge. :/
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Voltron wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »

I think he's talking about his bot evading when he doesn't want it to.

and why it always an evade up? ..every time I'm trying to reset my position..the evade up puts me back at the edge. :/

Ah okay. Yeah, I could see that being annoying but I'm sure it's also saved him sometimes too.
  • Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Can we PLEASE get rid of this? Perhaps have the option to turn it on or off? Maybe just make it a mastery of some sort? Or, better yet, just make it so it doesn't work on your bots during AM?
    If we had a new bot for every time it's gotten my Arcee or Prowl killed in AM...

Are you Steven from the facebook group? :D
    Well.. If your bot evades anything, you can counter , or it can saves you from a special 1 or 2 and it can be life saver in higher AM :) Evade bots are usually scouts which has low HP and no armor so.. they need to stay alive somehow :)

Drift can maintain high combo counter because he evades meelee from bleeding enemies, its a fighting style.. Tac Bee is a TACTICIAN , watch for your meelee/ranged evade buff and playing in the correct style is a tactics against the enemy :) so.. don't understand why do you want to get rid of evade.. never heard that self evade buff is a problem for the player..

If you evade a meelee hit you can immediately counter the enemy too sometimes so.. maybe don't use evading bots if evade is not fits your fighting skills or style
  • Bodyopus79 wrote: »

Well.. If your bot evades anything, you can counter , or it can saves you from a special 1 or 2 and it can be life saver in higher AM :) Evade bots are usually scouts which has low HP and no armor so.. they need to stay alive somehow :)

Drift can maintain high combo counter because he evades meelee from bleeding enemies, its a fighting style.. Tac Bee is a TACTICIAN , watch for your meelee/ranged evade buff and playing in the correct style is a tactics against the enemy :) so.. don't understand why do you want to get rid of evade.. never heard that self evade buff is a problem for the player..

If you evade a meelee hit you can immediately counter the enemy too sometimes so.. maybe don't use evading bots if evade is not fits your fighting skills or style

When I have the time to really concentrate, I can handle evading and dodging on my own just fine, thank you. And honestly, as of late, I can't think of one time it has helped. Just last week, arcee "evaded" her way right the heck into the last shot of Prisonbride's sp2, killing her in one shot. I was running a perfect match up until that so called "skill" kicked in.
    Once you can play at a certain level, this one particular feature tends to hurt you much more often than it helps you. It's like having the controls yanked away from you for a second. Which I get plenty of with all the mid-match "hitches" lately.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited January 2020
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

When I have the time to really concentrate, I can handle evading and dodging on my own just fine, thank you. And honestly, as of late, I can't think of one time it has helped. Just last week, arcee "evaded" her way right the heck into the last shot of Prisonbride's sp2, killing her in one shot. I was running a perfect match up until that so called "skill" kicked in.
    Once you can play at a certain level, this one particular feature tends to hurt you much more often than it helps you. It's like having the controls yanked away from you for a second. Which I get plenty of with all the mid-match "hitches" lately.

If evade triggered that means the one before last shot is hit you... If you dodge properly, evade is not triggering. It triggers if you take a hit or blocking (blocking is also damaging you) so evade saves you from losing HP. If you still eat that last hit.. well.. 🤷‍♂️ maybe focus on dodging more.

Before Ironhide's last rocket in sp2 there is a pause, so I don't understand how did you eat it,
    even if the previous shot was evaded you have a "lot" of time to dodge the last hit.

Next time try to show a gif or video (youtube link) to show us the problem. Maybe I misunderstood something