Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

BLISS.

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Commanders,

Here's where we voice positive thoughts and appreciation for F2F and it's short/long term future.
Perhaps a smattering of good natured thoughts and insight from the community will help drive game development.

My 2¢.

NO TOXICITY OR DAFT COMMENTS PLEASE. Start with what you like, then chime in with a non-stupid and valid question if need be.

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    As you can tell, still LOVING F2F despite the current slowdown of fresh content.

Beast Wars event was a great chance to bolster rosters with 4* and even a 5* beast.

What excitement lays in wait till the countdown to the 3rd Anniversary?

When is the next crystal opening event?

Are there any new modes in the pipeline?

What about any fantastic cash-money or energon currency OFFERS on the horizon?
    Let us save up!

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Man I truly hope there's still positivity out there.
    I still enjoy the game, but we're alone my friend. I've emailed Hasbro, pm'd mods, searched the net looking for news...nothing. No acknowledgement at all.
    All I asked for was a small token of hope the game was continuing.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Well there's people like you trying to be positive, so there's that.

Honestly my only positive feelings are that when April rolls around I'll probably have both more time to do other things (like collect 3rd Party Masterpiece figs) and more money (to buy said 3rd Party MP figs).

If you need a quick dose of reality to help put things in perspective, just take a quick glance at SensorTower; that usually sets me straight when I start getting all pie-in-the-sky with this game. I understand that it's hard though. We all like the game so much that it's so easy to convince ourselves of certain things that most likely won't ever happen.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Synthwave wrote: »

Honestly my only positive feelings are that when April rolls around I'll probably have both more time to do other things (like collect 3rd Party Masterpiece figs) and more money (to buy said 3rd Party MP figs).

If you need a quick dose of reality to help put things in perspective, just take a quick glance at SensorTower; that usually sets me straight when I start getting all pie-in-the-sky with this game. I understand that it's hard though. We all like the game so much that it's so easy to convince ourselves of certain things that most likely won't ever happen.

Yo dude, hope you're well. I quit completely and haven't felt tempted to reinstall and don't feel that FOMO.

Only good thing about TFTF was the fighting style
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Synthwave wrote: »

Yo dude, hope you're well. I quit completely and haven't felt tempted to reinstall and don't feel that FOMO.

Only good thing about TFTF was the fighting style

Your brief stint was massively appreciated and got me emulating your fearless taking-on of perceived harder situations.

And I've tried to pass it on to the boys

POSITIVE OUTLOOK

@DaveJL for that alone I'm massively grateful mate
    Synthwave is right. Sensor tower compared TFTF's December numbers being $50k vs MCoCs $9million tell you everything you need to know :/
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Synthwave is right. Sensor tower compared TFTF's December numbers being $50k vs MCoCs $9million tell you everything you need to know :/

$50K Android, $60K Apple for Dec 2019.
    Let's chip in, you skint gits.
    Give em a reason to see the error of their ways!

I'm terribly, naively yet incessantly unwilling to see the best Transformers game be ignored by TF "fans".

Again, only mobi game I've paid for.
    Since the days of $1 Symbian games!

10x 5* dupes in a row? Rage? No more!
    I'll miss it when it's over.

Crap teammates and coordination? But they're buddies, thanks F2F!

WE WILL MISS THE GRIND.
    I wish my $10 would help, but in perspective, Fallout Shelter made $300k in December and it's basically an ant farm...at least that's what I call my vault...and there are literally apps that you can add anything into your inventory.
    Imagine in TFTF being able to just add in a 5* Tronus, all the resources and gold to Max him out, and the game still making 6x what it did last month.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    It's sad to say it, but what should we be buying? Is it safe to assume that at the moment, no one is spending any money and all that revenue is from ads? I don't know what income streams sensor tower factors in. If the game needs money to thrive and also pump out new content, then switch to a $1 per month subscription. OR use some of the $21 million per month that MCOC brings in to make tftf great again.
  • Of course when there are threads that try to be positive, there HAS to be those people who comment negativity. I know there may be some problems with the game or perhaps the team, but i have hope and faith in kabam that they'll put some cool stuff in. Maybe new features will happen soon, maybe new bots ( very, very unlikely, but not impossible).
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Enjoy the real life, that’s positivity
    edited January 2020
    About to drop $20 on F2F.
    Maybe that extra energon might come in handy.
    Or maybe even inspire development.
    Who knows, every drop counts.

Also my contribution to Kabam for somehow still catering to Android 7.0 phones with 2GB RAM, 1.2GHz Quad-toting MT6737M's.
    Good job guys.
    Even Instagram is bogging these specs down, so it's some achievement!

EDIT: Could you guys quit it with the "I'm retiring" posts and just...retire?
    Go on on your next phase of gaming/hobbies/life and try to enjoy that.
    Leave a NICE message and hope if you change your mind F2F will still be here and maybe even thriving.

I'm still liking F2F, as do quite a few, so stop pissing on our chips.
    No harder challenge, no new bots. Seeing Most of the veterans retiring day after day, top alliances disbanding and you’re still expecting positivity!!!
    I’m a realistic person and it makes me sad to see what’s happening to our favorite game. I hit the wall in this game as many veterans over here or the ones who already quit.

Sorry for disappointing you but this is the real situation.

Hope Kabam proves me wrong and I’ll be more than happy for you guys.
    On a good note, this game is so vastly superior to MCoC.
    It could be a printing press for money if the effort of Marvel would be put into it.
    The character designs are incredible. It makes me sad that it's not being utilized in a proper manner...like seeing your neglectful neighbor open the garage and seeing an old Hemi Cuda under a ton of dust and trash
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @NidRob i think it’s BS that someone is flagging you. 2nd I think it’s wrong to put up a post about positive posts towards a game which has apparently turned its back towards the player base. Sure some of it is on us, but at this stage it doesn’t matter how much smoke me blow up a butt the balloon won’t float. The only thing to make this game A float wild be NEW bots and kabam would have to charge money for. Either that or all the suggestions US VET players have suggested over the past year and half. So people like @BlackRazak please stop sugar pills down our throats of “hey let’s focus on the positive” the only positive is this THIS GAME has a fantastic family. And now that THE family is breaking apart there is................... you can fill in the blanks. Aside from a great game engine there really is nothing except smoke and mirrors.

3 years later STILL waiting for base mods.
    2 Years later still waiting for T3 mid crystals to rank up our 4 star mods
    1 year later still trying to figure out kabam a message of NO new bots so everyone can build up a roster of super strong bots. I am now sitting on 3 5star bots rank 5 fully forged
    8 5 star rank 4s 20plus forge.. explain again why did I need these bots. Is it to beat master with out spending money. Well that was just a bad business plan..

Was it to be able to complete d140 AM why? So it’s a five way tie and have to go through a hassle to beg and plead for stuff to get fixed.

Sure flag this post, call me a part of the problem but until we (COMMUNITY see a glimmer of hope don’t ask for it) it’s rude and it’s a slap to ALL our faces which have dedicated seconds, hours,days,months and most importantly YEARS!
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited January 2020
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Also my contribution to Kabam for somehow still catering to Android 7.0 phones with 2GB RAM, 1.2GHz Quad-toting MT6737M's.
    Good job guys.

EDIT: Could you guys quit it with the "I'm retiring" posts and just...retire?
    Go on on your next phase of gaming/hobbies/life and try to enjoy that.
    Leave a NICE message and hope if you change your mind F2F will still be here and maybe even thriving.

I'm still liking F2F, as do quite a few, so stop pissing on our chips.

considering how they thought a "boycott" worked..this makes perfect sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and.. giphy.gif

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Good job guys.

It’s nice that you’re contributing to Kabam’s cause. However, do you ever feel like all the revenue generated from this game, whatever it may be, gets funneled into the development of their other games? Say, like Shop Titans... 😏

I mean, Angry Birds Transformers can’t be making that much, but Rovio is still putting out new characters.
    If you’re not with Kabam side and clapping for them you definitely will be blacklisted and you’ll not have the right to criticize or sharing your honest opinion.
    Spread the love guys, flag my comments as much as you want I’ll still love this community
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    “ Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body; it calls attention to the development of an unhealthy state of things. If it is heeded in time, danger may be averted; if it is suppressed, a fatal distemper may develop."

- Winston Churchill

Fascinating how a game can garner such passion and raze a community that all love something so specific as Transformers.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I don't think the TF brand is comparable to Marvel and DC in terms of money printing. So it's unrealistic to wait the same effort to be put into TFTF.
    @Mrnomis @JIMMY_SAB @Voltron @Darm0k @DrShotgun thanks for the constructive comments.
    Exactly what this threads' for.

@KillMasterC the Bay movies derailed the Transformers momentum, especially #4 and #5, to the point newish fans felt BURNED and didn't bother with the Bumblebee movie.
    It will take some time, and quality, to put Transformers back amongst the top-tier of IPs.

Please guys, i meant no offense and I understand the sheer frustration amongst long-time players, but in our rage, we're turning toxic and scaring off newer players and potential whales.
    Which would invigorate the coffers and development.

Hence the thread.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @BlackRazak you are right I apologize for my above post. I suppose certain aspects of this game is just making me see REd these days. Keep up the good work!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    “ Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body; it calls attention to the development of an unhealthy state of things. If it is heeded in time, danger may be averted; if it is suppressed, a fatal distemper may develop."

- Winston Churchill

Fascinating how a game can garner such passion and raze a community that all love something so specific as Transformers.

Well IMO there's been no Transformer games I wanted to play as much as Forged to Fight since I stopped playing FoC when I got an Xbox One. So yeah, I'm sure as hell passionate about it because it's the only Transformers game out there I want to play, and I don't wanna see it go "bye-bye" just yet...
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    McBusket wrote: »
    @BlackRazak you are right I apologize for my above post. I suppose certain aspects of this game is just making me see REd these days. Keep up the good work!

I want to say that just about everything in your original comment was accurate @McBusket — obviously it’s hard to remain positive in tone when even an “objective” view of the current state of the game is so bleak. You listed some real facts about how long game aspects have remain unchanged. The positive in that is now we as players can set our expectations accordingly and establish realistic game goals.
    @JIMMY_SAB @McBusket
    Remember Thunderstruck and how refreshing it was to see Kabam engage with veterans and WORK with Inqosly¹ and LukeConnerton²?

That was a watershed moment for me, and I'm hoping they REPEAT the aforementioned effort, and this time reach out and work with one (some) of you lads.

Despite the (dire) situation, maybe more constructive, good natured criticism/ideas from the veteran players will lead to better days, better content.

¹ M.I.A., presumed can't be arsed.
    ² Valiantly STILL promoting F2F on YT.
    I got word back from Hasbro and they said they had no future information about the game. I think the guy just want trying to find out lol.
    Miike actually did make a comment on another thread saying the game isn't done.
    This actually gave me a much needed glimmer of hope. No one else has even acknowledged the subject, so props to him for at least saying something.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Miike actually did make a comment on another thread saying the game isn't done.
    This actually gave me a much needed glimmer of hope. No one else has even acknowledged the subject, so props to him for at least saying something.

Although I'm pretty sure that same thing has been said multiple times, it's good to know that this is just what you want. Because they don't say 'the game is done' when you still can log in, and they don't need to say it either when you can't.